*Chapter 10*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I hummed my favorite song as I turn another page of my book. I rest my chin over my palm and continue on reading.

"I wonder how Killua's doing." I talked to myself. I shook my head, "w-what are you doing, (Y/n)? Why are you so desperate to know more about him?"

I slammed the book shut and stood up, "Maybe.. I should head to the library.."

I changed my clothes into a simple white tank top covered with a vest, short pants and white canvas. I grabbed my sling bag from my bed and head over outside.

I skipped all the way to the library. Before I could open the doors, a man held me by my arm.

"Let go." I demanded. I tried pulling myself away from him. He's too strong. I can't let go of his grip.

How can anyone not see what's happening to me?!

"HEL-" The man covered my mouth. Suddenly, two men came towards my way. They tied me up with a rope and carried me to their car.

They threw me to the passenger's seat. I struggled to get out of this situation. Why was I kidnapped from the start?

I can't talk. It seems like they taped my mouth with duct tape. At least I can still breathe.

Hey, even when you're kidnapped, there's always a bright sight; they spare your life.

Scratch that, there is no bright side. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel Killua's lesson today. Oh the disappointment and I was really looking forward to making him suffer.
___

Killua's P.O.V

"Heh? You want us to come to your house?" Ciel cupped his cheek and tilted his head.

"Are you deaf or something?" I raised my eyebrow then sighed, "can you guys come to my house today after school?"

"Brat, we don't know where your house is." Levi said while wiping his hands with a napkin.

"Look, after school, you guys will follow me. We're going to my house. My teacher can help us with our research on tentacles and octopuses. I don't get why Korosensei chose that subject."

"But if you guys dare to contact your friends or tell anyone else my address, I'll kill you." I added.

Ciel shrugged, "Fine." He replied, "I'm gonna have to tell my butler that I'm going to your house because he might go all the way to England just to find me."

"Aww, look, we have a little child who still depends on his guardian. I bet you can't even tie your shoe laces or even wear your clothes. Beat that." I teased.

Ciel gritted his teeth, "why you.." he closed his eyes and exhale, "you're lucky I was kind enough to not beat you up."

I smirked, "I bet your butler will do that instead."

"Oi, brats. Stop with your chit chat, let's just discuss about our project." Levi crossed his arms.

I groaned, "Out of all students, why you guys?"