*Chapter 8*

Killua's P.O.V

After school, me and Gon decided to walk together. He said he wanted to play at my house and I allow him to.

So today in school, we have a new teacher, which is an octopus, new students and a guy who looks like me. 
What a nice school.

"Killua." Gon cut off my thoughts, "have you told Alluka to meet me at the park for the date thingy?"

I snapped, "Dammit.. I forgot."

"It's alright, Killua. Maybe I shouldn't take her on a date after all." Gon's eyes soften, "maybe she likes someone else.."

"That reminds me.." I paused. Should I tell him?

I took a deep breath, "Alluka told me she likes someone, I don't know who it is."

Gon stopped. His eyes are shaking. He held on his bag straps tightly.

Crap, what have I done? I was just telling the truth. 

He sniffed, "I-It's alright.. I'm so proud of her." he smiled weakly, "she finally found someone she loves."

"Gon.." I rubbed his back, "I'm sorry.."

His tears bursted out from his eyes, "I.. I love her.. I'm too late.. I'm such a baka!" He yelled as he punched the ground.

"G..Gon-"

"I'm such a baka! She doesn't deserve me!" Gon said his last words before he left.

Well, I guess he cancelled the idea of playing video games together.
___

"Killua, can I ask you something?"

"Uhh.. What is it, (Y/n)?"

Suddenly, she has this creepy aura around her. She laughed, "Killua, answer me.."

"Y-Yeah?" I gulped.

"What's 1000 - 7?"

"I-It's.."

"You're too slow!" (Y/n) went back to her original mood, "I'm gonna stay here until 10 whether you like it or not!"

"Argh! Damn it!"

She gave me tons of exercises and she expected me to finish 30 pages in just 1 hour.

"Killua." She called, "you're not like yourself today. Is something wrong?" she tilted her head.

Argh, why do I always have thoughts about (Y/n)?! Screw this, I can't concentrate.

Whenever she's there in front of me teaching, my heart pumps faster. She's just a teacher, so why?!

"Killua!" She yelled at my ear.

"Ahh!" I held my ear tightly, "oh my freaking glob, (Y/n). You scared the heck out of me!"

"You should've expect that. You're an assassin, you should react immediately. Speed matters just like when I asked you the question."

"Stop trying to act like you know everything." I continued on my exercises, "don't disturb me, I'm doing the exercises that you gave me."

"Oh?" She smirked, "I've never seen you like this. You would always complain about how much exercises you need to do." She put her hands against her hips, "I like this version of you."

"D-D-Don't you f-feel embarrassed s-saying that?" I stuttered. I felt my face boil up.

"Nope." She smiled, "besides, you're my student. We're just having a relationship like what a teacher and student have. Nothing more."

Ouch.

"B-But.." I hesitated, "But.. What if the student and teacher have something more in common?"

(Y/n) realized what I just said and her face flushed, "B-Baka.. As if that will happen. I know it's a bit too late for me to say this but.."

She reached out her hand, "Do you maybe.. wanna be friends?"