*Chapter 27*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It was night time already and somehow, I still couldn't sleep. I got up from my bed and decided to get a glass of milk.

I crept without making a noise all the way to the kitchen. Luckily, the lights were still on so this would make it easier for me to get the milk. I opened the cupboard, revealing a lot of plates and cups that were stacked up together.

I grabbed one simple plastic cup then checked out the fridge. I sweat dropped on what I just saw. Meat. Meat everywhere as well as plenty of other stuff. Sadly, they were poisoned.

No milk. There's no milk.

"What are you doing here?" A voice said. Shivers ran down my spine as I turned my head around slowly.

"A-Ah.. I'm just getting some milk." I laughed nervously but since I cancelled the idea of getting some milk, I put the cup on the counter.

"It's still 3 am. Go back to bed."

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" I put my hands against my hips as a smirk appeared on my face. The assassin rolled his eyes and a quiet groan escaped his lips.

"S-Shut up." He muttered, feeling embarrassed. "Mother told me to guard the house."

"You're not tired?" I asked worriedly. It's not good for a young child like him to not have at least 9 hours of sleep.

"Tired? what kind of assassin would I be if I can't even stand one day without sleeping?"

"You're so unbelievable, Kalluto."

"What makes you think I'm unbelievable? Now, come on, back to your room."

___

"We're going to Finland?! w-what are we doing there?" I stuttered.

"Summer vacation has already begun." He said plainly.

"Oh, really? I didn't know." I tilted my head, "when will we be leaving?"

"Tomorrow." He answered.

"What?! I'm not ready yet! And why did you just tell me at 3 am?! Most importantly, what are you doing in my room?"

Killua sat there on my bed as he crossed his legs. He raised his finger up and replied, "I woke up at 3 am everyday."

"I can't believe you and your family." I said, slapping my hand to my face. I lied down on my bed then pressed my palm against my forehead, as a sign of exhaustion.

I always get tired when a situation just popped out of nowhere. I just realized something, I totally forgot to contact my other students.

I've been so busy with Killua that I forgot the others!

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table, scrolled through my contacts and dialed one certain number.

Killua glanced at me with his hands by his nape. He came closer to me. I felt uncomfortable so I backed away.

"Who are you calling?" He asked curiously.

"Shh." I placed my index finger over my lips. Finally, my student answered my call.

"Ah! Hey, it's been a while!" I said in a cheerful tone.

"(Y/n)?! Where have you been? I've missed you so much! I was so worried why you never came to my house anymore!" A voice replied on the other side.

"I was busy. It's 3 am and you're not sleeping?" I questioned my student.

"No, I'm not halfway done with my anime marathon!"

"That's so typical of you." I let out a chuckle.

I noticed Killua staring at me, but I shrugged it off.

"I'm so sorry for not coming! Please forgive me?" I pleaded. I think I just made Killua more curious.

"(Y/n), who's that?" Killua asked for the second time.

"(Y/n)? I heard a manly voice. Are you possibly with a boy right now?!" My fellow student just jumped to conclusions. Great.

"A-ah, well.. Yeah?" I said sheepishly, "L-Lucy, it's not like what you think it is!"

"No, no! I'm sorry to disturb your moment! G-goodbye!"

"Wait-!" And before I knew it, she hung up. I narrowed my eyes to Killua.

"What?"

"Nevermind." I placed my phone back to the bedside table.

"I did something wrong, do I?"

I looked at him, a vein popped into my head. "Of course you did!"

"Then, to make it up.." He crawled closer to me. He fixed his position. He ended up being on top and I on the bottom.

He leaned closer, our lips were just a few inches away.

"..I guess I'll have to do this." He continued.

*Tagged*

Okay, so.. I was tagged by ButterflyOtaku c:
(Move on to the next page for tag)

1. Which anime family would you want to be in? And what would your position be? (Exm: Older sister, mom)

• Either Gon's family or the Zoldycks but I guess I'll go with Gon's family c: My position would be.. Younger sister I guess xD

2. What am I to you?

• A friend :)

3. Pick three anime characters to Kiss, Kill and Marry (All characters must be the same gender)

• Kiss: Ciel Phantomhive
  Marry: Killua Zoldyck
  Kill: Milluki (I'm so sorry)

4. What's your favorite app?

• I can't decide between Youtube, tumblr, instagram and Wattpad ;-; but if I had to.. Then.. Tumblr c:

5. What subject are you best at?

• Mandarin I guess? xD

6. Pick between your favorite anime and favorite character

• I can't find any anime better than Hunter X Hunter nor any character better than Killua ;-;

7. What dere are you?

• Should I take the dere test? Well, I'm not really sure what dere I am but I guess that depends on what other people think what dere I am xD

8. Most popular book that you've wrote on wattpad?

• Shattered

9. Lemons or short stories

• Lemon- I mean.. Short stories ^^

10. Favorite anime?

• Hunter X Hunter

So.. Imma tag some friends c:

AuliNaya
BlackAndWhite210
AlliahZoldyck
Coreia13
bettersetter
StorySorcerer
thaliaagatha

And that's it for today! :)