*Chapter 25*

The next day..
(No one's P.O.V)

Killua exhaled deeply and tighten the grip on his backpack's straps. He took one step closer to the school gates. He hesitated.

He gathered up some courage and entered the school. He scanned around his surroundings and found his best friend. He went up to him and greeted. Gon greeted back and both of them walked together to class.

A few minutes later, the teacher has announced that the final exam will begin soon. Everyone has 5 minutes to review and when everyone's done, the exam started.

Mr.Erwin passed on the papers and as soon as Killua received the paper, his eyes widen in shock. He felt stressed out but did the test anyway.

(All of the subjects' exam were combined into one huge booklet so students can do all of it at the same time)

What should I do? What should I do? This is not what I'm expecting He thought to himself.

He scribbled on the paper unconsciously. He couldn't help it.

"What am I gonna say to (Y/n)?" He mumbled.
___

"The results will be up on the billboard at the hallway. Please wait for a few hours." Mr.Erwin said and left the class.

You could see that almost everyone in the school was so tired and a mess.

"I can't move.." Gon said weakly.

What bothered Killua the most is the fact that the math questions in the exam were not what Killua learned with (Y/n).

"Damn it." Killua banged the table. He got up and shoved his hands into his pockets.

He hurried to the school's entrance then sat below a tree near it. He got into a comfortable position as he closed his blue orbs.

"U-Um.. Excuse me.." A soft voice said. The white haired assassin didn't bother to respond.

"Um.. Excuse-"

"What do you want?" Killua cut off and opened one of his eyes, "W-Wha.."

"Yo, Killua. You didn't expect me to be here do you?"

Killua's eye twitched, "(Y/n)?! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed.

"Just checking on you." (Y/n) sat down beside the albino, "how was the exam?"

Killua didn't know what to answer. He gulped, "It was okay.. I guess."

Killua flinched when (Y/n) leaned her head against Killua's shoulder. He smiled.

"Idiot." Killua whispered, "You should've slept at home instead."

He tucked a strand of hair behind (Y/n)'s ear.

Both of them spent a few hours sleeping under the tree.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I was in a hurry :( but am I seriously just gonna ignore the fact that this book reached 11 K views and 1k votes?! :D

Thank you all so much! I feel like I wanna cry omg, you guys are amazing! :3

Thanks for reading this chapter and I'll see you next time!

~ Author-san