*Chapter 12*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I got into my fighting position. I ran towards Loser and punched him, but he dodged my attack.

He tried kicking me. Luckily, I dodged too. This went on for minutes.

Loser is dumb. Why would he actually throw away his weapon before a fight? He has a freaking knife, man. How stupid.

I ended this fight with a kick on his guts. He collapse on the floor while wincing in pain.

I kicked his stomach once more. I put my leg over his body, "Why did you and your men bring me here?"

"Brat, your father borrowed 500,000 jenny from us and he hasn't paid us back."

"My father's dead. He can't pay you back."

"We know that, trash bag. You will have to pay for it."

"I don't have enough money to pay you."

"We're giving you 1 week or we'll demolish your 'home'." Loser smirked evilly.

This time, I put my foot over his face, "You deserve more pain."

I kicked his face continuously until it was filled with bruises and cuts. Using the knife he used earlier to cut my ropes, I stabbed him in the chest with it's blade piercing every muscle from where I just stabbed him.

"W-What are you?.." Loser said with his voice cracking from all the pain.

"Me?" I lifted an eyebrow and giggled, "I'm simply one hell of a teacher."
___

Killua's P.O.V

"Young master, you're doing it wrong." Sebastian, Ciel's butler, spoke.

Hm, he's a nice butler.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Ciel furrowed his eyebrows, "it doesn't make any sense. I mean, why a project about octopuses and tentacles? This is idiotic."

Suddenly, a (H/c) haired girl bursted the door open panting to catch her breath.

"Sorry I'm late." (Y/n) scratched her head, "I had to deal with some guys."

My eyes set upon the scratches on her skin and the dust on her clothes, "Tch, took you long enough."

"You know I'm not an assassin like you are."

"Okay, stop your lovey dovey chit chat." Levi interrupted, "focus on the project."

"We're not a couple!!" (Y/n) and Killua yelled in unison.

Ciel cleared his throat, "Sebastian, you may leave." Sebastian bowed down and disappeared from our sight.

"It's 9:30 pm now, we should hurry up." Ciel added. He glanced at (Y/n) and smiled, "Greetings, I'm Ciel Phantomhive."

Bish, stop trying to flirt with my teacher.

(Y/n) blushed slightly, "I-I'm (Y/n), n-nice to meet you." She stuttered.

She took a seat between me and Ciel. She clapped her hands, "Let's start!"

A/N: I GOT WIFI ;-;