*Chapter 2*

"Y-You're fourteen?!" Killua yelled with disbelief.

"You're fourteen too?" (Y/n) pointed to the white haired assassin, "too bad, looks like I can't call you a brat."

"Why you.." A vein popped into Killua's head. He banged the table, "Anyways, where do we start?"

"Which subject do you mostly have trouble at?" (Y/n) asked.

"Maths." Killua replied.

(Y/n) chuckled, "Of course. All my other students have trouble on Maths too. What are you learning so far?"

"Well, I don't know.. I don't really pay attention to the teacher that much so.."

(Y/n) face palmed, "This is gonna be harder than I thought.."
___

Milluki is walking down the hallways when he heard loud voices coming from the study room.

"Eh? Isn't that Killu's voice?" He leaned his ear over the door.

"That's not how you do it, baka!" He heard a girlish voice.

"Stop yelling at me my glob!" Said another, "and stop calling me 'baka'."

"Well I can because technically I'm the same age as you are!"

___

"Ugh!" Killua groaned, "That was so boring!" He spoke up as he slumped down to his bed.

"What's so wrong about having a teacher, Killua?" Nanika appeared behind Killua.

"GAH!" Killua jumped which made him fell down from his bed, "Ouch, ouch.." He rubbed his head.

Having your sibling to surprise you without making any noises, what could possibly go wrong?

"Nanika, you totally scared me! I almost got a heart attack!"

"Gomen, Killua." Nanika apologized, "I will leave now." She added as she twisted the door knob then head outside.

Killua watch Nanika leave the room. He bury himself under the covers.

"Why can't life be easier?" He whispered to himself then fell asleep.