*Chapter 3*

Killua's P.O.V

It's been two weeks ever since Dad hired a teacher for me. She would come every day and go back home at 7 pm.

When I first met her, I felt so annoyed about the fact that someone like her had to be my teacher. I mean, we're also the same age for Irene sake.

I asked why she became a teacher/mentor instead of going to school and find a future.

She answered, "I don't have any money to go to school.. that's why I'm working as a teacher. I would always go to the library to learn more and pass on my skills to the others."

Damn, that was the first time I pitied someone in my life.

Then I asked again, "Aren't your parents suppose to provide money for your studies?"

She bit her lip. She hesitantly said, "My parents.. died."

My eyes widen, "Then.. Where do you live?"

"In an abandoned building.." She frowned but shook her head and smiled, "anyways, back to our lesson.."

That was the only thing I knew about her. She never told me about herself that much.

She would smile every time. How can she smile when her parents just died? How can she still move on?

She's really trying her best to survive.

W-Wait.. What are you thinking, Killua?! Why should you care?! I-It's not like I like her or anything. I like her as a teacher not like her as a..

"Killua." (Y/n) interrupted me, "did you listen to what I just said?" She raised an eyebrow.

She will so kill me.

I gulped, "Y-yeah.. Of course, why wouldn't I?" Little drops of sweat slid down my head.

"Oh?" She smirked, "then repeat what I said earlier."

I became more nervous. My entire body was shaking. My legs were wobbly as if it was jelly.

(Y/n) can be scary if she's mad.

"E-Easy.." I stuttered, "you said 'Killua, did you listen to what I just said?' earlier."

She shot deadly glares at me. I'm so dead but out of the sudden, she started laughing.

"You're so hilarious! None of my other students have made me this happy before!" She wiped her tears after laughing for too much.

She slides herself beside me, "Here, I'll repeat it again.."