*Chapter 11*

Killua's P.O.V

"Where's (Y/n)?" I asked Gotoh, who is dusting the cupboard.

"Your teacher? She hasn't arrived yet." Gotoh answered. My eyes landed on Gotoh's clothes.

"Gotoh, why the hell are you wearing a maid outfit?"

"Master Alluka said that she's bored seeing me in a suit every day so I decided to wear this outfit instead."

"Geez." I put my hands against my hips, "tell me when (Y/n)'s here."

I left Gotoh and walk towards the study room. I opened the door and closed it behind me, "She's not here yet." I informed.

"Can't we just do this ourselves? You're wasting my time." Ciel said, irritated. He took another sip of his Earl Grey tea his butler brought.

"Oh, and nice mansion by the way, but it should have a brighter colour like white and gold." He added.

A vein popped into my head, "Well, Mr.Fancy Pants. This is a mansion that belongs to assassins, not a mansion that belongs to a high class brat." I smirked.

"Why you-!" Ciel stood up.

"Both of you shut up." Levi cut off, "I'm concentrating. We need to get this done by Friday." He continued on writing the information.

"Hmph!" Me and Ciel crossed our arms and swiped our heads in the same time.

Levi narrowed his eyebrows. He's really serious about this crappy project. 

Three hours has passed and (Y/n)'s still not here. That's unusual. 

Is she sick or something? Or maybe.. IS SHE GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH ANOTHER BOY? No, that can't be true. If she really is going out on a date, she would tell me about it and not just skip the lesson without a word. 

"Oi, Zoldyck, where's your teacher?" Ciel asked. He's really getting on my nerves. 

"How should I know?!" 

Ciel took out an old fashioned watch from his bag, "Hm, it's 8 pm. Should i call my butler to help us instead?"

"But Levi's doing it, see?" I pointed to Levi. 

"Baka, we can't just leave all the work to Levi." Ciel put a hand against his hip, "well, whatever. I rather get an F than working with this brat." 

"Oh?" I lifted an eyebrow, "I think you're the brat here." I snickered. 

Ciel's terrible at comebacks. I will win this war. After minutes of arguing, we finally decided to help Levi since Levi is the only one who did most of the work. 

I don't know why, but it feels kinda fun to be with these two. Heh, don't say that, Killua. They're your enemies. 

Okay, I should stop thinking about stuff and continue on. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V 

The kidnappers brought me to a small room. I was tied into a chair and damn, it's so tight. It's a bit dark because the light source in this room is just one little light bulb. What a pain. 

Suddenly, I heard footsteps as they got louder. The door was opened and a man appeared out of the shadows. 

"Yo, little girl." One of the men held my chin and lifted it up with force, "do you know why you're here?"

"I don't know and I don't care." I said plainly. 

"You little!" He punched my guts. I spitted out blood and smirked. 

"What a weak man you are. Is that all you can do you little scumbag?" I scoffed. 

The man growled and grabbed me by my shirt, "Oh? You wanna go, brat? Huh?!" He released me. 

"Sure, just let me out of these ropes first and we'll fight." 

The man, wait no, let's call him loser. Loser pulled out a knife from his pocket and cut the ropes. 

I let out a chuckle, "Perfect. Let's begin."