*Chapter 4*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"You.. WHAT?!" I yelled in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Killua asked plainly, "I mean, it's not that much of a big deal."

"Why didn't you tell me you're gonna have a test tomorrow since yesterday? Why at the last minute?!" I face palmed.

"I'm gonna stay here until you finally understand what I'm going to teach." I added.

Killua smirked, "It's alright. I can go all night~"

I smacked him, "B-Baka!" My face heated up.

"Ish, I was just joking."

"Anyways, let's start."
____

Killua's P.O.V

"Aww man.." I stretched my arms and legs, "I feel like I'm gonna die. Maths is just the worst."

Last night was the most intense study session I've ever had.

I stepped into my class and took a seat. Our seat depends on our scores.

So the people like me got the front row, the average students got the middle row and the smarties got the last row.

And of course, I'm the only one at the front row.

I lazily threw my bag to the table and put my hands behind my head as I placed my legs over the table.

A group of guys approached to me but it's not like I give a crap.

"Hey, hey. Look who's here! It's Killua Zoldyck." One guy nudged his friend's shoulder.

The group of 'guys' I was just talking about are basically the most popular boys in the school.

There are 5 members in their group; First, there's Ciel Phantomhive who's stinky rich and owns a company. Unfortunately, his parents died so he has to take care of the company on his own but he did a pretty good job.

Second, there's Levi Ackerman. Basically, he's a clean freak. He's mostly known in this school because he has this OCD thing going on. Of course, he's diligent and smart as heck.

Third, there's Natsu Dragneel. He has a lot of nicknames made by his fangirls and so far, my favorite nickname that the girls created is 'Hot damn.' No, just kidding.

Fourth, there's Gray Fullbuster. He's a stripper. Sometimes wait no, most of the time, his clothes can go missing for no reason. I guess the girls still enjoy the view.

Last but not least, is the leader, Alois Trancy. He's similar to Ciel. He owns a company and his own mansion just like Ciel Phantomhive. He keeps complaining about the school uniform being not so 'cute' so he likes to wear these clothes that look like they come from England and these booty shorts.

Out of all these boys, I personally like Ciel the most. He's cool. He's not like Alois Trancy. He still obeys the rules about wearing the school uniform and he's a genius. He's nice, he never makes fun of me or anyone else. I feel like that he's just being used by Alois Trancy.

"Brat, are you ignoring me?!" Alois punched me in the arm.

"Heh, you're so weak."

"What did you just say?!" Alois grabbed me by my collar, "I'm Alois Trancy, the leader of this group. Don't talk to me like that ever again!" He pushed me until I fell down.

I simply stood back up, "And don't you know who I am?" I appeared behind Trancy and pointed my sharp nails against his neck, "move one step and I'll kill you without hesitation."

"I'm Killua Zoldyck and I'm a member of the Zoldycks. Just don't you know who you're talking to? Yes, you're talking to an assassin right here."

"A-Assassin?" Alois gulped.

I brought my nails closer to his neck and it made a little scratch. Blood came out and he collapsed on the floor.

"Ciel, help me! I'm bleeding!!" Alois yelled, "help!"

I reached out my hand to Alois as I helped him get up, "Listen." I glared at them, "don't mess with me ever again."

Those were my last words I said to them before I head outside. I was heading to the bathroom when I hear footsteps get closer.

I look back to see a familiar figure running towards me. He stopped when he reached me.

"Killua Zoldyck isn't it?"

"Yeah." I answered, "what do you want, Ciel Phantomhive? Aren't you gonna go back to your friends?"

"I want to talk to you."