*Chapter 19*

Killua's P.O.V

I made my way to the kitchen. I hissed when the sun rays that shone through the window hit my eyes. It's too bright.

I slammed the door open which surprised some chefs there, "Where are my choco robos?"

A chef hurried to the fridge and gave me the things that I asked for earlier.

"Thanks." I said as I put a piece of chocolate into my mouth.

I opened the door to the study room then closed it behind me, "(Y/n)?" I called out. No answer.

Some cute little snores can be heard in the room. I saw (Y/n) sleeping on the floor with her hair scattered around on the floor.

I kneeled down and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. I want to do more than just talk to her. I want to do more than touching her. I'm not fully satisfied yet.

(Y/n)'s eyes twitched as they slowly opened. She turned around facing me until our coloured orbs met, "Killua?"

"Yeah."

(Y/n) got up and blinked, "Did I fell asleep?" She yawned.

"Yeah. We've been doing lessons since yesterday and you didn't get a chance to sleep." I answered.

"O-Oh.."

"A-Anyways.. I was thinking.." I scratched my head, "if you maybe wanna.. head out somewhere? you know, like.. take a break or something.."

(Y/n) giggled, "So.. is this like some kind of date?" She questioned still giggling.

Blood rose up my cheeks, "N-No! L-Like I said, just taking a break!" I said flustered.

She pinched my cheeks, "You're so cute!" She chirped still pinching my cheeks.

"S-Stop it, baka. You're embarrassing me." I said embarrassed. I stood up and did a gesture using my hand as a sign for (Y/n) to follow me.

She lifted her eyebrow in confusion and obeyed me anyway. I lead her to my room and handed her some girly clothes.

"Where did you get these?" She asked.

"I stole them from my mom when I was 7. It probably fits you."

"Why do I have to wear these clothes?" She asked again.

I groaned then rolled my eyes. "Just follow my order."

"Excuse me, Mr.oh-I'm-such-a-master, but I'm not your servant. I am your teacher."

"Stop wasting our time and just go change already."

She glared at me before heading to the bathroom to change.

"Geez, girls these days." I crossed my arms.

~~~

"Umm.. A dress?" She made a disgusted look as she played with the piece of fabric she was wearing.

"Yeah. It's probably best if you don't wear any long pants."

"But why?" She questioned.

"Because it will reveal more parts of your butt and I don't want that." I smirked.

Her face turned red, "Killua, you pervert." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Hey, Hey." I raised my hands, "I was just trying to protect you from the freaks. Ah, and I almost forgot to tell you something."

"What?"

"My friend and my little sister are coming. I'm gonna try to pair em' up by the end of the day. It took a long time for me to convince my mother to accept Gon but she gave up because I was so annoying to her and accepted him at last. I brought you here along so that you can help me with the plan." I explained to the girl in front of me.

"Okay, so.. What's the plan?"

I whispered her some things and she nodded continuously, "Got it!" She gave a thumbs up.

"Alright, operation: matchmaking will begin soon!" I punched the air with my fist.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I thought that Killua and I can finally spend some time together alone.