*Chapter 9*

Killua's P.O.V

I still can't get (Y/n)'s question out of my mind. She asked me to be her friend.. Is there anyone else who deserves to be her friends besides me?

Wait, why am I making it such a big deal to me?! I mean.. We're only friends. She only asked me to be her friend not to be her husband or something.

I took a deep breath as I take my first step into the school gates. I sighed.

I should stop thinking about it. Right now, my main priority is-

"Killua!" Gon interrupted my thoughts.

Eh, wait.. he's.. happy? after all that has happened yesterday.. how?

"Hey, Gon."

"Killua, what will you eat for lunch today?" Gon asked happily.

"I-"

"Killua, do you wanna go to the bakery after this?" Gon grinned, "would you like me to buy you some choco robos or maybe chocolate bread?"

"Gon, you're acting weirder than usual today.." I frowned, "is it because of what I told you yesterday?"

Suddenly, a tear roll down Gon's cheek. He noticed this and wiped it as quick as possible, "Yeah.. I'm scared that this 'somebody' Alluka like will take her away from me, but I'm fine with Alluka being with another guy. If she's happy then I'm happy!"

"Gon.." I mumbled under my breath and smiled slightly.

"Now, come on, Killua. Let's go!" Gon grab hold of my wrist and pull me all the way to class.                           
___

"Now class, I would like you to make a group of 3 people." Korosensei spoke up.

Everyone got their groups ready and all I do is sit down waiting for a person to approach me. Looks like Gon is already taken by the other guys.

The five popular guys are unlucky. There will be two remaining people from the group.

Gon is with Karma and Nagisa Shiota. Alois trancy is with Natsu and Gray. Kayano aka forever flat is with Ritsu and this other student named Relle.

So that leaves it to.. Levi, Ciel and I.

Well, crap.

"Neruhuhu." Korosensei laughed, "well, the remaining students are Killua, Ciel and Levi. You guys will be working together."

"WHAT?!" Ciel and I yelled in unison. Levi look like he doesn't care at all.

Oh wait, he doesn't. I honestly don't get how he get the girls' attention considering the fact that he has this poker face every day.

Korosensei cleared his throat, "The reason why I told you guys to make a group of three is because you guys will be doing a presentation about octopuses and tentacles. It will be due this Friday."

It's Tuesday.

"Now, go to your own groups and discuss about the presentation." Korosensei added.

This is the worst day of my school life. I'm gonna need help from (Y/n).