*Chapter 22*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

After a few rides, Killua and I decided to take action and go to the haunted house along with Gon and Alluka.

Before that, Alluka will be blindfolded so she won't know that we're going to a haunted house. We will do the same with Gon.

We guided them to the haunted house and pushed them inside.

Now, let's see if they will make it through.

Gon's P.O.V

"Gon-san." Alluka called, "do you know where we are?"

"I don't know. I can't see anything. What about you, Alluka?"

"Same thing for me."

I felt a napkin like material over my eyes as I slowly pulled it out. I gasped when I saw what lies ahead of us. 

I shivered, "A-Alluka.." I stuttered.

"Huh?" she said cluelessly she was about to take off the blindfold when I suddenly stopped her from doing so.

"Don't open your eyes!" I yelled. I gritted my teeth, "Alluka, please imagine we're somewhere else happy."

She nodded and I could see her mouth curved into a loving smile. I smiled back as I took one step into the haunted house.

"Alluka, you can shout or do whatever you want." I gripped onto her shoulders.

Suddenly, an animal like robot came out of nowhere. I screamed while Alluka laughed.

"Ooh! It's a bear! a cute bear, Gon-san!" she pointed to the robot, "it's so cool!"

I sweat dropped, "Y-Yeah.."

"AHHH!" I screamed again because another robot just tapped my shoulder.

"Ahaha! A chicken! A pretty chicken!" Alluka jumped around, "can I take off the blindfold pretty please?"

My face flushed because of her cuteness. I sighed, "S-sure.."

She took off the blindfold and widen her eyes in fear. She fell on her knees, "NOOO!" She shouted.

I frowned. I knew this would happen. I crouched down and tried my best to comfort her.

"Hey, Alluka. I-It's alright. We'll make it out, okay?"

Alluka sniffed and wiped some tears away, "O-okay.."

We got up and suddenly, Alluka wrapped her arms around mine. I blushed harder than I should've.

We walked slowly and the further we go, the scarier it was but Alluka's with me so it's fine.

Meanwhile, Alluka's still clinging onto my arm. I enjoyed this feeling for some reason.

"Alluka.." I pat her head, "look! We're close to the exit!"

"Yay! No more scary stuff, let's go, Gon-san!" She ran towards the exit.

"Wait! Alluka!" I reached out my hand, "stop!"

We're just a few steps away from the exit. Another animatronic popped out. It scared Alluka so much she jumped and made both of us fell down just when we're already at the outside world.

Me and Alluka got caught up in an awkward position. I was on top of her and she was at the bottom.

Everyone stared at us even Killua and (Y/n).

"Woo." (Y/n) whistled with her hand against her hip. Killua glared at Alluka and I.

"Gon, start explaining." He demanded.

A/N: Happy birthday, Gon! Whoop whoop! Special chapter for Gon! Gotta add some Alluka X Gon moments ^O^