PSA: the scene with milluki

trigger warning // mentions of sexual harassment

okay this has been on my mind for a while. let's talk about chapter 16.

in chapter 16, there's a scene in which the reader bumps into milluki and he starts to touch the reader in a sexual way, without the reader's consent.

the first thing i would like to do is apologize for my mistake. i was uneducated when i wrote that part and the 'me' now wouldn't have tolerated that.

sexual harassment isn't something to be romanticized about and for me to include a scene which involves it was exactly what i did. i admit that i was wrong, and that i shouldn't have put it in a fanfiction in the first place when it's something that's not meant to be taken lightly and actually affects a lot of victims.

again, i am sorry for my carelessness and ignorance.

with that being said, i also would like to announce that i will be removing anything related to that scene or any mentions of it in other chapters. i will either dispose of it or try to make up something to replace it, but that's something i haven't decided yet. i hope you guys will understand why i'm doing this.

that is all for today, feel free to ask any questions in the comments or message me in private. that is all for today, thank you for reading and take care.