*Chapter 17*

Killua's P.O.V

I tied up an apron across my hips and took out the stuff I needed. The chefs were looking at me with shock expressions. Funny.

I scrolled through my Hunterbook and checked my notifications while mixing the eggs with the flour. I turned off my phone and shove it down to my pocket and continued on the cooking.

Now, you might be thinking: Why would someone as hot as Killua cook?

It's a secret.

I wiped my forehead that was filled with beads of sweat. I added some sugar, milk and vanilla extract.

After I finished making the batter, I poured it down to the cooking pan carefully. I inserted my finger into the batter and licked it.

"Mm!" I hummed with delight, "perfect." I mumbled.

I wait for the batter to rise up. While doing that, I simply took out my phone from my pocket and opened Wattpad.

I chose a book from a profile and clicked the button that says 'read'.

I read a few chapters and you had no idea how much I cringed to a book that's about a girl having amnesia and a boy who's an assassin.

She cried because she found out that the boy in the book was an assassin. What's wrong with being an assassin?

I'm sorry for my words, that was just my opinion about the book. You know how picky I am.

I heard a 'ding' coming from the timer.
I rushed to the oven, put on my cooking gloves and quickly brought out the well finished cake.

I put the back into a piece of plate and decorated it. The cake is now covered with layers of chocolate.

I was about to bring it to the study room when someone in particular interrupted me.

"A-are you sure you don't want us to help, Killua-sama?" One of the chefs questioned.

I looked back and saw the chefs standing there doing nothing, "Huh? Just clean the mess I made earlier." I replied before heading towards the study room.

I slammed the door open and saw a surprised (Y/n) there making questions for me to answer later.

I placed the cake on the table and pushed it a bit closer to (Y/n). She raised an eyebrow, "What's this?"

"C-Can't you tell it's a cake?"

"I know it's a cake, Killua. I mean, what's this for?"

"I-I was just t-trying to be nice! A-and plus.. I wanna thank you for teaching me." I said with tints of pink on my cheeks.

She giggled, "Aww, you're so cute as a Tsun Tsun." She poked my cheek repeatedly.

I slapped her arm away and swiped my head to the other side, "I-I'm not cute! I-I'm manly!"

Her giggle grew louder, "Yeah, my cute manly Tsun Tsun."

"Don't you ever feel embarrassed saying that?!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." She laughed before handing me a piece of paper, "Now start doing your exercise."