*Chapter 13*

Killua's P.O.V

This is it. This is the day when I'm gonna present my project in front of my class along with the people I hate. Everyone's eyes are on us.

Alois Trancy is smirking like crazy. What a freak.

Gon is smiling as usual. He gave me a thumbs up.

I exhaled deeply. I've never been this nervous in my entire life.

What kind of assassin would I be if I'm scared just because of a project?

Levi's gonna be the first to speak, Ciel's gonna be the second and I'm gonna be the last.

"Good afternoon. Wait no, bad afternoon pigs and cows today me, Mr.Fancy and snowball are gonna present our finished project." He begun.

He's supposed to say good afternoon teachers and friends!? Typical Levi.

"Today me and the two brats between me will be talking about freaking octopuses and tentacles because that's obviously the topic we're told to do for the damn project." He added.

As soon as he finished the introduction, the girls in our class squealed loudly. It's like as if I'm in the middle of a swarm of dying whales.

I'm so sorry. Not.

"Okay, we're going to start with tentacles.."
___

"Well, that ends well." I said to myself as I leaned against a wall while crossing my arms.

I watched Gon, who is talking to Nagisa and Karma. I saw Ciel sitting down in his desk with Alois Trancy complaining about Ciel's food.

I really need to get more friends other than just Gon.

"Killua." Gon called, "wanna go get lunch?"

I nodded, "Sure."

We headed to the cafeteria and occupied a seat. Gon bought us some snacks when suddenly, Itona Horibe approached us.

"Can I sit here with you guys?" Itona asked.

Me and Gon gave each other looks that says 'Should we?'

"Sure! Go ahead!" Gon replied.

Itona thanked us and took a seat beside Gon.

"Itona, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, Gon. What is it?" Itona took another sip of his orange juice.

"Don't you have friends? Why don't you sit with them instead?"

Oh yeah, I thought so too.

Itona frowned slightly, "Eh, they ditched me but it's not like I care anyway."

Ditch? What did he mean by ditch? Is it betraying?

"They're your friends! We can't just let it slide! We have to talk to them!" Gon threw his arms up into the air.

I sighed, "It's not that easy Gon. Please take note that we're not in Elemantary school anymore but Middle school, this is when useless drama happens."

"But I'm still gonna talk to them!"

I face palmed, "Gon is always Gon.." I mumbled.