*Chapter 23*

Killua's P.O.V

I crossed my arms and glared at my spiky haired friend who seemed to be on top of my sister, "Gon, explain now."

Gon stood up immediately. Beads of sweat gathered by his forehead, "W-Wait, I-it's not what you think it looks like!"

(Y/n) helped Alluka got up. She wiped off the dust off of her clothes and pulled my shirt. I glanced at her.

Alluka smiled, "It's alright, It was just an accident. Right, Gon-san? besides, it's my fault."

I sighed, "Fine, I'll let it slide."

(Y/n) let out a smirk, "I'm pretty sure you would make a great father one day."

"Thanks-"

"That is, if you can increase your scores first." She cut off. A vein popped in my head.

"Zushi!" I heard Alluka shouted. She ran towards to where this 'Zushi' guy was and hugged him.

I felt blood boiled up my body. I narrowed my eyes. I followed to where Alluka went then tapped her shoulder.

"Alluka, who is he?" I pointed to the boy in front of her.

"This is Zushi, my classmate!" Alluka replied. I faked a smile at this 'zushi' guy.

"Hello, Sushi-"

"It's Zushi, Mr. Alluka's brother." He corrected.

Alluka slid herself closer to Zushi. I realized this and pushed them aside, "You can only stand 5 metres away from each other."

Alluka pouted and Zushi had this sad looking face. I rolled my eyes and dragged Alluka away from Zushi.

"Zushi!" Alluka reached her hand out. Zushi did the same like what Alluka did. Yuck, it's like as if I'm part of some kind of cliche romance movie.

"Ah, there you are!" (Y/n) said, "Gon and I bought ice popsicles for you guys. Hurry up and eat it."

I handed Alluka one popsicle but she refused. She frowned. I could see sadness and anger in her eyes.

Gon went up to her then crouched down, "Is there something wrong, Alluka?"

She didn't answer. She remained silent.

"I was really hoping to be with Zushi today.." She murmured.

Gon got up and whispered to me, "Let her play with her friend." I nodded.

"Alluka." I called, "go and play with Zushi."

Suddenly, Alluka jumped around in excitement. "Thank you, onii-chan!" Alluka said before rushing over to Zushi.

For some reason, Gon had this smile on his face but it wasn't his usual smile. It was a sad one.

When I was with Alluka and Zushi, I saw Alluka trying to get closer to Zushi. After I dragged her here, she felt sad then I allowed her to play with him. She was really happy. It might be possible.

Zushi might be Alluka's crush.