*Chapter 30*

Killua's P.O.V

All of us entered the jet and soon, it took off. Just a few more hours until we reached Finland.

Me and (Y/n) sat beside each other like what Gon and Alluka did. I could tell that they were really uncomfortable. Alluka was a blushing mess while Gon couldn't stop playing with his fingers.

Why can't they just admit it already?! I'm so tired of them!

I looked over to (Y/n) who was reading some novels. I leaned back on the seat as I closed my blue orbs and sighed heavily until I heard mumbling.

I opened one of my eyes and it seemed like Alluka and Gon were talking. Mom and Dad were busy calling someone but it's not like I care anyway.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was (Y/n). She leaned on my ear and whispered, "Gon and Alluka are talking to each other."

She backed away and smiled as she pointed to the two people in front of us. She was right.

I smirked and whispered back, "They make such a cute couple." I paused. "But I'm pretty sure we're cuter together."

Her face burned as she pushed me away from her. She punched me at the arm playfully then puffed her cheeks. It made her look adorable. "I like your tsundere side better." She murmured.

"O-oi, l-like?! S-stop saying that, stupid! Don't you ever feel embarrassed?!" I swiped my head to the side and scratched my head.

I heard a quiet giggle coming from the girl. "Now that's better." She said.

This girl, honestly. She's so shameless but I like it for some reason.

That was when I fell asleep. I didn't realize that I slept on (Y/n)'s shoulder. Of course, Alluka took picures and showed them to me.

You could say that I was blushing madly.
___

We got off our jet and rode our limo to the mansion.

Yes, we have another mansion in Finland but this one is slightly smaller.

(Y/n) pressed her palms against the window and gazed at the amazing view of Finland. Gon did the same.

Mom and Dad were in another limo along with Kalluto.

I forgot to mention that Milluki and Illumi refused to join our trip they said they had something to do. That was why Gon and (Y/n) replaced their positions.

2 hours later, we reached our mansion. It was located in a place far away where nobody can see not even a little speck of it.

As I was saying, we reached our mansion and everyone got into their own rooms. I had to share a room with Gon. Luckily, there are two beds.

Alluka was put in our basement. Mom planned about locking her in the basement because she was still unsure about freeing her.

However, Gon disagreed with the idea of hers. Gon was sent to my parents' room to discuss about the problem with Alluka.

And here I am, bored again. I checked the time. 7:30 pm. I wonder what's (Y/n) doing.

I got out of my room and hurried to (Y/n)'s room. I opened the door but my eyes widen slightly when I saw nobody there.

I looked everywhere for her so I could at least do something with her. The only place I haven't checked was the rooftop.

Using my godspeed, I jumped to the rooftop in a fast pace. There was a figure there, sitting all alone.

"(Y/n)?"

A/N: The next chapter is gonna be the last chapter of this book :( Btw, sorry for my sucky grammar for these past few chapters. I know it was cringeworthy 😂