*Chapter 5*

Ciel's P.O.V

"Talk?" Killua questioned and raised his eyebrow.

"What do you exactly want to talk about?" Killua put his hands into his pockets.

"It's about Alois Trancy." I mentioned, "I-"

"Mr.Killua and Mr.Ciel, what are you doing out here?!" Mr.Leorio glared at us, "go to class. We'll begin the math test."
___

After the test, it is recess. I take out my lunchbox from my bag and open it.

Alois walk towards me and glance at my food, "Ciel. What the heck is that you're eating?"

"A red velvet cake and two pieces of green tea kit kat." I answered.

Alois picked up my lunchbox and dropped it on purpose, "Oops."

He banged my table, "We don't eat those kind of stuff."

I frowned, "Yes, Alois." with a tissue, I put the dirty red velvet cake back into the lunch box.

Alois stepped on the two pieces of Kit Kat and crushed them into bits.

"Now, now.." Alois held my hands, "let's go. The others are waiting."

Killua's P.O.V

Man, I never knew Ciel was treated this way. Tch. It's not like I care anyway.

I stared at the paper in front of me. I let out a sigh, "Well, at least a C- is better than a F."

"Killua!" Gon called out and skipped towards my way, "what's up?"

"The sky." I replied, "what do you want?"

Gon played with his fingers, "W-Well, you know your sister Alluka, right?"

"Yeah.."

"Y-You see.." He scratched his head, "I-I kinda have a crush on her right now and I'm just planning to ask her on a date.."

I chuckled, "Gon, I've never seen you this way before and what? you want me to help?"

He slowly nodded as he blushed, "C-C-Could you maybe tell your sister to meet me at the park tomorrow at 11 am?"

"Fine. Where are you taking her to?" I asked, curious.

"Well.. Maybe some café or some shops.."

"Gon, I don't think that's called a date. I'll help you."

"Really?!" Gon grinned, "thanks, Killua!"

"No problem. Anyways, I have a plan.."
___

It was homeroom time already and then we are dismissed.

So Gon's really going on a date with my little sister huh? I have to tell pops about this so he allows Alluka to go.

But before that.. I'm gonna have to get killed by (Y/n) first. Thanks a lot, C-.
Wait, she's kind hearted, there's no way she would do something cruel just for a C-..

Later that night..

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD GET A C-. TODAY, I WILL STAY UNTIL 9 INSTEAD OF 7 AND WE'LL BE DOING MATHS ALL DAY." She yelled at me.

Okay, maybe I was wrong.

A/N: AHHH I'M FREAKING OUT! SHATTERED IS ALMOST CLOSE TO 10K AND THIS ACCOUNT ALREADY GOT 100 FOLLOWERS. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I APPRECIATE IT. SORRY FOR ALL THESE CAPS BECAUSE I'M JUST SO THANKFUL. I REGRET NOTHIG ON JOINING WATTPAD. YOU GUYS ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

*Ahem* Here's a little gift.

Naw naw just kidding

Naw naw just kidding. So, once Two Hearts for One is finished, I'm gonna have a new Killua X reader book. (Too many Killua X readers XD)

I'll be showing you guys a sneak peak of it and yeah..

Let's get started :D

<><><><>

The sound of the beeping monitor is the only thing I could hear in the hospital room until it was replaced by my parents' voice.

Mom drag a chair beside the bed I am lying on. She caresses my cheek and put a strand of my (H/c) hair behind my ear.

She whispers with a smile, "Shh.. It will be alright."

I can still see her tears on her cheek but yet, she's still smiling.

My very own parents are still smiling even when they know that their precious daughter is having Leukemia.

To be honest, I was speechless when the doctor announced that I was diagnosed with Leukemia at the age of 12. I heard that a lot children got Leukemia too.

The lucky duckies, as known as the children who don't have Leukemia or any other freaking disease, are lucky enough to live longer.

I don't know if I should be happy or not. I don't know what I should do with life but I don't want to die either.

A few weeks later, I was sent out of the hospital because I have a few years left to live and it's pointless for me to wait for the day I die at the hospital.

Hi, my name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm at the age of 15 and this is how I spend my last few years living my life.

Today, my parents will be sending me to school that is specialized for the children with a disease.

I meet a lot of nice people there. I prefer these kind of schools instead of 'those' kind of schools with the bratty queens who basically like to push people around.

It's like you have this feeling that you just want to kill them already. It's a shame that the students aren't allowed to bring weapons back at my old school.

Luckily, I was able to keep my cool otherwise, I would be worst than some crazy maniac teenager murdering people just to avoid people from getting close to her crush.

Nah, I'm not like that.

"(Y/n)! Dinner's ready!" Mom call out.

"Coming!" I reply.

I wear my sleeping sandals, turn around my door knob as I grip on the handle of the stairs, slowly going one step at a time.

"Hey, Mom," I lean on the wall with my arms crossed.

"Hey there," She greeted me as she placed the plate of mashed potatoes, mushrooms with mushroom sauce and a well cooked steak, "are you ready for school?"

"Pretty much.. I heard that there's gonna be a new student."

To be continued :3

it will be published once Two Hearts for one is finished.

Prepare for feelz

Thank you. I love y'all so much!

Sincerely,
Relle 💙