*Chapter 24*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Gon refused to talk for the past 40 minutes. We offered him some ice cream but he said he didn't want it.

Alluka was somewhere in the amusement park with Zushi. I guess that's what made Gon heartbroken.

"It's alright. If Alluka's happy then I'm happy." Gon said with a fake smile, "it doesn't matter anymore."

"Gon.." I muttered and patted his back, "I'm so sorry." I frowned.

Gon wiped away a tear from his eye, "It's alright. No need to apologize." He chuckled. His actions made me feel worried about him.

I nudged Killua's shoulder and narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What?" Killua asked. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the sad spiky haired boy.

"Cheer him up, will you? He's your friend." I said. Killua nodded and talked with Gon for a few minutes.

After minutes of comforting Gon, we went to the last ride for the day. The Ferris Wheel.

Gon finally got back to being happy but I know that he's a bit disappointed about what happened earlier.

We hurried to the ferris wheel. We made it just in time. We saw a figure standing in front of the entrance to the ferris wheel.

It was Alluka. She looked down.

"Alluka? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Zushi by now?" I asked.

She bit her lip like she didn't want to answer my question. She said hesitantly, "H-he.. He's with somebody else better than me now."

I felt a really creepy aura behind me and it was Gon's. He was mad, "Zushi left you just like that?"

"W-Well, not really.." Alluka played with her fingers.

"We were in the middle of talking until he found his 'long lost' friend of his. Both of them said they were gonna ride the ferris wheel so I followed them here." She explained.

Gon clenched his fists. He went up to a tree and punched it.

Yep, he's angry alright.

Gon walked towards Alluka and put his arm around Alluka's shoulder, "Hey, it's alright. I know how you feel." He said.

"Hm.." I put my hand chin and hummed. I wiggled my eyebrows at, "the  plan seems to be working." I mumbled to Killua.

Killua nodded in agreement and both of us watched Gon and Alluka having a great time together.

"Whaa, come on! I wanna see the Capypers!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head to the side and see the one and only, Yato.

He was busy pulling a girl who had her hands wrapped around a tree.

"We're gonna miss the Capypers! Come on, Hiyori!" Yato yelled from a distance. I sweat dropped.

I feel so sorry for that poor girl.

"We need two people to get in the cart." A member of the crew spoke. I grinned and approached behind Gon and Alluka.

I let out a quiet snicker before pushing them inside. The worker closed the cart's door then locked it.

I can tell that Gon blushed madly while Alluka was busy enjoying the view.

"Next, please!"

And that's when Killua and I entered the cart. There were 2 seats across from each other. I sat on the the left side and Killua on the right.

I looked out to the window and pressed my palms against it. I saw the capypers performed a really spectacular performance on the floating parade.

I exhaled deeply in exhaustion after all that has happened today.

Finally, I can take a break. I'm so tired.

I stared at Killua, who seemed to be day dreaming. He rested his palm under his chin as he looked out of the window, like what I did earlier.

"Killua?" I called.

"Hm?" he said.

"Tomorrow's the day." I reminded. Killua lifted an eyebrow.

"I know. The final exam, huh?" Killua questioned. He sounded tired. I sat beside him then looked down.

"Make sure you do well tomorrow, okay?" I said out of the blue.

Killua averted his eyes at me and smirked, "Not until you give me a kiss." He spoke.

My face flushed. I covered it with my hands to hide it but then he opened it back, "I want to see you, (Y/n)."

"Killua.. I-"

He leaned in closer as he cupped my cheek. I closed my eyes waiting for something to touch my lips but nothing happened.

I shot my eyes open and punched Killua in the arm playfully, "You really tricked me!"

"Hahaha, sorry.." He raised his hands up like he surrendered, "..not sorry" he added. 

Okay. Now, he's really pissing me off but it also feels good at the same time and I wonder why.