Hvala Vam

Hi y'all! It's the author here!

Let me start with: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS STORY. At this time I have over 2 MILLION reads!!!

So with that being said, if you commented on this, basically to put down my writing, you wasted your time.

I originally published this story when I was a whole 14 years old. Yeah, I know, GROSS. The story was been through many reconstructions, and some parts still haven't been worked on since their original publication. So if you said "do better" you are literally wasting your time. I'm still rewriting this story so if you have a problem with it, just save it for a later date until Queen finally says she's rewrote it with her 20s brain, not teenage one.

I have many other stories published, any that say complete we're also written by a 16 year old, but any that are still waiting on updates are safe ;)

- edit from 2024 - jeez y'all, I was HURT back when I wrote the above statement. I would delete it but it's to funny to me and I'm trying to learn to embrace to the unhinged version of myself I'm growing out of. Anyway, thank everyone for continuing to support this story, it really helps my self esteem ( you have no idea). And yes I am still editing it (sorry)