Tata Kući

Hot tears sting my eyes as I turned on my heels, making it a point not to look at either Val or Henry. Valery called after me, though I didn't turn around as I bounded up the stairs . She made it clear that she no longer wanted me here. 

My emotions were all over the place as I looked around Val's room. I was emotionally drained from everyone playing a chess game with my feelings. First my mom, now my teacher, and even my best friend in the whole world. All my mind kept thinking about was how all of the people in my life were treating me like a some child. I feel completely alone right now.

I quickly struggled some clothes on and gathered my things. I rushed back down stairs, this time not missing a single step as I ran. 

"Venus! Venus! Where are you going!" Valery called as I opened the door and jerked it shut behind me. I took a deep breath when I was finally outside of the house away from everyone. If my best friend does not want me around, then no one did. 

I hoped into my car and started driving before Valery could get out the door. At a loss of where to go nevertheless what to do, I just drove home. The whole trip I was praying that my mother would be at work already. 

When I pulled into the garage I saw my dad's Mercedes was back where it should have never left. I fell out of my car and dashed into the house, finally he was back and I can tell him what has been going on. 

I ran into the house with my inner child singing like Santa was coming down the chimney. "Dad?!" I yelled as I searched the kitchen and living room. 

"In here Venus!" I heard him call from his office. I raced in to find him sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. "Did you know?" He asked not looking at me. 

My heart sinks as I know exactly what he was referring to. His wife cheating on him and his daughter betraying him for not telling. I was honestly scared to tell him, my mom told me many times what she would do to me if he found out. 

I fall to my knees and clutch his hands. "It's been going on for about six months, since you left last time." I stopped for a moment to take a deep breath. I feel like I have been crying long enough to fill the ocean, but I couldn't stop the steady stream that flowed down my cheeks.    "She told me that she would kill me if I told you what she was doing." I sobbed thinking about when she hit me across the head with a small frying pan the first time I threatened to tell. 

"She left. She's not coming back. I threw her out." My dad stood up. "You can choose who you stay with. You're 18 so she can not force you to live with her." He says pulling me to my feet and into a bear hug. 

"I hated her." A great wave of relief washed over my body as I sink into my father's embrace. At least this part of my life was better, even if he was sent on another assignment I wouldn't have to deal with my mother's infidelity. 

"I wish I could say the same thing." He said, then he released me and walked out of the room.

I took a deep breath as I wiped my eyes and went up to my room. My dad was upset he lost his wife, he needed space to process what has happened. I wanted to hurt my mom for this, I would rather her have beat me to a pulp than her hurt my dad like this. 

Hoping into the shower, I scrubbed a couple layers of my skin off. I hurried to get dressed, I slipped on a tight crop top with buttons down the front and some leggings. I decided that my signature heels were uncalled for today, so instead I grab my comfy Sketchers. 

I didn't go get Valery on my way to school, I was already and hour late anyway. I sent her a quick text to tell her as much just in case though I couldn't understand why I cared enough to do that.  A huge part of my brain wanted to never talk to her again after all the secrets she is keeping from me. 

When I walked into the school, everyone was already in class as first period was already half way over. I made a rash decision to head to Mr. Millow's room. Every step made me feel more and more agitated because I did not know why my feet were taking me to his room. I knew he did not have a class his first period therefore there was no way to stop my feet. 

His door was open and the room was completely empty, he was also no where in sight.

I walk into his office, he was sitting at his desk grading papers. I admire his jaw as he reads over the paper in front of him, it looked like the paper he just made his classes write about To Kill A Mocking Bird. He took a deep breath and sat back in his seat with his eyes closed. When he finally opened his eyes, he almost fell out of his chair as he saw me standing there. 

"Are you not supposed to be in class?" He demanded, picking up his fallen pen.

I turned to shut the door and dropped my bag. I sat in the chair opposite of him and began as his eyes boar into me causing my cheeks to flush. "I think that we could help each other. You see me and Henry used to love being together." I stopped to see his expression change. I even shocked myself a little with that one. Confidence poured into me from a foreign place, giving my mouth full control of my being. 

With a smirk I continued, "Though last night he didn't seem to want me the way he used to." I stood up and meandered around the desk, slowly opening my crop top's buttons. Every cell in my body wanted to have him near, but my teacher seemed frozen in his seat. All but one part of him, that is. 

The look on his face started to change from surprised to disapproval, but I could see the passion behind his eyes. I sat on the desk right in front on him. "I thought that it was me. But it's not is it?" The last button on my crop came apart and my chest was bare to him. A large part of me is so confused to why I am throwing myself at this man. 

Before I could blink again, I was pulled into his lap and his hands were groping me. "No, nothing could be wrong with you, it's just these are mine baby." He said in a husky whisper. He then seized one of my nipples in between his teeth, causing me whole body to seize at the sensation. I arched into him, I didn't feel like we were close enough together.

"Please, Mr. Millow." I moaned into his ear. My body begged me to have him. My senses were heightened and my body felt like it was vibrating all over. 

It was like that snapped him out of a dream because he pulled away and put me back on my feet.