Peckanje

I did not leave Val stranded, I texted her to tell her I was waiting for her. Valery found me standing against my car.

"What happened?" She questioned brightly.

"We're leaving." My face held no expression. Her face fell, but all I could think about was Mr. Millow. The way his fingers felt when they grazed my skin. How is it that I have felt those tingles twice in two days from my teacher.

"Ok. Fine." She climbed into the car, huffing. I drive away from the club, leaving Mr. Millow far behind.

I drove her to her house and we didn't even say bye to each other when she got out of the car. I guessed she was mad I wanted to leave the club so early.

I wasn't worried about my mom when I got home as she did no really care about where I am, or me for that matter. She was probably upstairs having sex with her boyfriend anyway.

I just collapsed on my bed and stayed there for the rest of the weekend. Peace did not find me though, all I could see was those smoldering eyes. Every time I found sleep, all I saw were those hazel eyes turn black.

.....

Monday morning came to soon. I woke up and slugged out of bed.

As I shower, my mind floats though all I can fantasize about is my teacher. The one person who I undeniably shouldn't be envisioning in the shower.

I progress to my closet and retrieved a tight pencil skirt, as well as a purple tank top. Then a pair of ankle boot heels. I pulled my hair back into a loose braid that cascaded down my back.

I grasp my bag and trudged down the stairs. I went to the kitchen only to find my mom and a man, both half naked, making out. On the Kitchen counter. Where I cook and eat.

They both turned toward me. I then see that the man was my moms boss.

I have never witnessed her cheating before. My skin heats up as my eyes burn from salty tears.

"So this is who you've been fucking behind Carl's back. Oh and daddy's!" I said, my voice dropped with sarcasm. Carl is, or was her boyfriend, and my dad is her husband.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't be jealous that a man actually wants to fuck me!" She screamed, still wrapped around her boss on the counter. I step back, tears finally washed down my face, and I kept my white knuckle fists on my sides.

I glanced at my mother's boss. He seems unfazed by the encounter he was witnessing unfold, instead his eyes were roaming my body like a juicy steak.

"Yeah, sure bitch that's what you think." I say as I turned and bolt from the house.

.....

I pull into Valery's driveway, desperately trying wipe the tears from my face before I got out of the car. It was no use, I wore tear staines on my cheeks as I brave the stairs.

My mom and I have never really gotten along, however she had never said anything so harsh to me before. Why does she think men don't want me?

I didn't even knock when I reach the door. Simply barging into the house, I am halfway up to Valery's room. However, I am stopped in my tracks when I caught a mans voice coming from the living room.

"I think she feels it too. But I'm not sure." The voice sounded familiar.

"Venus? Hell yeah she does!" Valery replied to the voice. Then I knew it was Mr. Millow's voice she was talking to.

"How do you know?" Mr Millow urges Valery.

"After the little accident, Venus was completely out of it. She didn't understand why it felt so different when you touched her." Valery said.

So the voice had to be Mr. Millow. "Even if that's true, how do I tell her I'm a-" I burst through the door before he could finish.