Nakon Nastave

The day seemed to tick by at snail speed as I anticipated the reaction I would receive from Mr. Millow. I couldn't wait to get to last period, it did not help that every time I saw Valery, she had a wide smirk on her face.

When the bell to last period sounded through the class room, I leapt from my seat only to practically run out of science to the bathroom. With unbelievable shaking legs, I slipped out of my lacy blue underwear and stuffed them into my bag. My heart pounded as I left the stall.

Valery was waiting for me outside of Mr. Millow's classroom, again she wears a bright knowing smile. I just nodded to her as I am trying not to burst from long anticipation.

We took our seats in the front of the class as usual. The room feels different, like every one knows what is going to happen. Shortly after the last bell rang, Mr. Millow sauntered in. He wasn't wearing the same shirt he was this morning, but I'm probably the only one who could know that.

His deep set eyes met mine as his nose flares. We hold each others gazes for a few moments, though I felt that he was reading my mind. When those eyes leave me to scan the room, I release the breath I did not realize I was holding.

He leans against his desk, my eyes can not help but take in his masculine figure for the one thousandth time. His tan skin was visible as his biceps pressed against his dress shirt as he popped his fingers against his desk. I thought of how they would feel beneath my fingertips as I stroked them.

As I am soaking in is manliness, his eyes dart to mine causing a genius plan to flow through my head. The plan came in almost sounding suspiciously similar to Valery's voice.

After Mr. Millow let us loose to read out of the text book, I simply stared straight at him until he looked up and back at me. Checking to make sure all the other kids had their head phones in, I cleared my throat so I would have Mr. Millow's full attention. His eyes bore into mine and gave my a confidence I never had before.

My legs slowly unfolded to give him a clear view of the haven between my legs.

His eyes shot up right to mine as his nose flares once again. I lick my lips, knowing I had him right where I wanted him. Those deep eyes never left the apex of my thighs as he loosened his tie.

"See me after class." Mr. Millow said in a low husky voice just before he stomped from his desk into his office. My eyes follow his escaping figure and very noticeable bulge in his khakis

"Yes, sir." I murmur in reply. This plan was even better than Val's, though her scheme remains to be played out.

He returned from his office wearing his suit coat, but I knew it was not because the room was chilly. For the rest of the period his eyes never left me. I figured this out and couldn't stop the endless ways to drive him crazy, I stretched, showing him my under boob causing him to let out low grunts.

The last bell rang and everyone raced out of the room. Well, everyone but me.

My bravery swelled as I leaned back in my chair, with another evil plan coming into my head. I uncrossed my legs and spread only far enough for him to be able to see my inner thigh.

I looked right at his face, his mouth was practically watering and I could see his hand rubbing at his thigh. Suddenly he got up and slammed the door locking it tightly.

"Stand up." His voice is husky when he whips around to face me. His eyes are dark and I know he was not asking. I do as I am told, only making sure my pencil fell. I pivot slowly around and leisurely bent to get it as Val instructed me earlier to do. A very familiar growl rings out in the room as I feel the air conditioner blow at my skirt.

When I whirl around to face him, Mr. Millow was already headed for me. "Do you think this is funny?" He stops two feet in front of me, only close enough for my body to beg for us to get closer.

"I just want you to touch me." I say without knowing where the words come from, but I grabbed a hold of him and pulled him to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I've never felt more joy ringing through my body.

"You have no idea the ways I want to touch you." He whispers in my ear, making my insides clench up. God, he wasn't even touching me anywhere important.

"Then why don't you?" Need was laced in my voice. "Please."

"Because you don't know everything." He sighed, this time he does not let go.

"Then tell me." I said a bit frustrated. I stand taller so that our lips were brushing. "I want you," I let my lips press against his lightly, "to tell me."

"I can't." He thought for a moment only to let out a breath and say, "You wouldn't understand." I sink back onto my heels

"Whatever. All I want is the truth. I can understand the truth." I said angrily, pushing him away.

I turned to grab my bag. I felt like crying. How could he act so into me, and then just reject me. The tears fell from the corner of my eye as I remembered that not even my own mother wanted me, so why should he care eighteen years later.

When I turned back around Mr. Millow was standing right there. He pulled me to him, embracing me.

"The truth is harder to swallow than a lie. Trust me." He placed a kiss on my forehead.