Heat

The next morning I woke up unbearably hot. Pan was no where to by found.

It was starting to become painful, and the only thing I knew to do was to take a cold shower.

The water practically steamed off my skin. I didn't bother with soap, I just curled up on the shower seat while the cold water pelted me.

I was almost asleep when Pan jerked the shower door open. "Pan-" I started but he had me against the wall before I could blink.

His touch cooled my skin, but he wasn't being gentle about it though. And suddenly it clicked into my head.

Heat.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Pan entered me with full force. I looked at him in surprise only to see a pair of wolf eyes looking back at me.

Normally it would have terrified me, but right not it had me purring like a kitten.

Pan was drumming into me with the force of a fucking train. I couldn't even think as a orgasm ripped through my body. Judging from the sounds Pan was making, it put him in heaven.

Pan had us out out of the shower in a flash, and he never pulled out of me. He set my on the counter, still pounding into me.

It was like we were both wild animals. He took me in every place in his part of the house.

When we ended in the bed, he had me facing away from him; taking every bit of pleasure I gave him; he clamped down of my neck.

Pain washed through me. Soon my moans of pleasure turned into grunts of pain. Pan held onto me through it, but he didn't release my neck.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I gasped out. But it hit me as soon as the question left my mouth. Pan was Marking me.

The waves of pain died after what felt like an eternity, and Pan released his hold on my neck.

"Why did that hurt?" I asked as Pan folded me into his arms.

"I honestly don't know. But I couldn't let go into the pain did go away." He said slowly. I rolled my eyes; probably something about the Bond again. After this thought, my eyelids became very heavy and I drifted off.