You are their Luna

Venus's POV

After I bolted away from him I realized that I have no idea where I was going.

There was a door at the end of the hall that lead down stairs. I followed them down running straight into Valery and some man.

"Venus! Your okay?!?" Valery said as she pulled me into a hug, stopping my escape.

Speaking of escape, when I pulled away from Valery, Pan pulled me to him.

Valery smiled as if she couldn't be any happier. "This is my, ummm." She looked pass me for a moment then continued. "This is my mate, the third in command, Alexander." She said as if it was the best thing ever. Alexander bowed his head at me.

I looked up at Pan. He chuckled, "Thank you, Alex." Alexander raised his head up again.

I couldn't take this anymore. I struggled out of Pan grasp, he probably let me more than it was my strength.

Valery and Alexander scurried back down the stairs as I turned to Pan. "You are their Luna." He said simply. "He was bowing his head in respect."

"Okay. I just want to go home." I said feeling a lot like a child.

Pan looked hurt, but he nodded. "I keep forgetting that your human, you didn't grow up dreaming of being mated with the big bad Alpha." He said with a small smile.

I shook my head. "I don't really know what I grew up dreaming about." I stepped closer to him and pulled him into a hug.

When I touched his bare chest the only thing I wanted was for us to be even closer. I wanted him so much.

"Oh my Venus." Pan said making me jump. "I can smell the aroma coming from in between your legs. And I can sense how much you want me." He said huskily.

I couldn't decide whether to blush, or get on my knees.

So I guess Pan decided for me. He lowered himself to my height and kissed me.

I haven't really wanted to kiss someone like this. I never wanted this kiss the stop.

So I grabbed his hair, and held him tightly against me. Pan got the picture and lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I felt him moving up the stairs, but I didn't care. We were exploring each other's mouths like there was no tomorrow.

I felt Pan lay me down on to something soft, we must be back in his bed.

Everything in me wanted to be his.

I lifted my shirt off to get closer to him. Our skin touching was the best feeling ever. His hands roamed my body sending electricity through me. I arched my back, pressing my breasts to his chest.

He grunted and moved to kiss and suck my breast, while he pinched my other nipple. Both of which caused me to moan uncontrollably.

I needed the barrier created by our clothes to be gone. And judging by the way he started to jerk at my sweat pants he did too.

And then there was a knock on the door.

"Alpha, Mother Luna is here." A male voice said.

Pan growled so loud I froze in my spot. "Coming!" He said in a half growl. He started the clime off of me, but I was still frozen.

Pan looked down at me and offered his hand, which I took. Then he pulled me into a tight hug. And I never wanted to let go.