Nikad ne Odlazite

Venus's POV

I must have passed out from exhaustion because the next thing I knew, Valery was pulling me out of her car. She was hauling me up some stairs but I could barley move my legs.Everything was blurry. The only reason I knew when to step up was because Valery was telling me when to, and still she dragged me up like a super woman.

Then I was enveloped by a pair of arm arms. Warm, safe arms. The arms from my dream last night, the arms that saved me from a broke hip a week ago.

Almost immediately my vision started to clear, I looked up to see Mr. Millow. His face was so beautiful with his eyebrows knitted together with concern that was all over his face.

I tried to ask him why I was here, but he stopped me. "Shh little mate. You're here now, everything will be okay." He whispered in my ear as he picked me up. My body was so tired from vomiting, I knew I would be safe here in my teacher's arms.

•••••

Mr. Millow's POV

Almost immediately after Henry said that Valery was bringing Venus here, I heard tires on the gravel racing toward the house. My wolf wished he wasn't trapped in my body as he could get down to her faster.

You would scare her. I told him.

Only because you won't trust her with the truth about us. He snarled right back to me.

I ran down the two flights of stairs in time to see Venus slung over Valery's shoulder, barely able to make it up the stairs. My knees almost buckled at the sight of my little Venus so frail. Then my anger flared thinking of the rogues that attacked me in those woods, and Venus could be ill because of the stab wound in my back and the bite in my torso.

I pulled myself together as I opened the door and grabbed Venus from Valery. I wrapped her in my arms, and then picked her up bridal style. It felt good to feel her in my arms this close to me, where I knew I could protect her. Her color immediately returned once I held her. Those gorgeous blue eyes fluttered up at me, and a shy smile flickered on her face.

Her eyebrows knitted together and her eyes fluttered once more as if she wanted to ask me something. "Shh my little Venus. You're here now, everything will be okay." I said to her, and her body stopped fighting exhaustion and she became heavy in my arms.

I looked at Henry beside me, his face held concern. I turned away from him to shield Venus, who only wore a t-shirt and panties, from his eyes. "Call Dr. Dravle and tell her what happened, Valery." I said as I headed into the large house.

I hurried to my room, holding her close to my chest to keep her calm and warm as I walked up the stairs. My room made up most of the third floor, so that I could overlook the pack. My hopes for giving Venus the grand tour might be over now, but the important thing right now is her health.

I carried Venus to the King sized bed and laid her down gently as I could. I went to go get her a warm and wet cloth, but she grabbed my hand.

"Please don't leave me. Don't ever leave me." She begged. I touched her forehead to find that she was feverish. I lean over the stricken girl in my bed.

"You don't ever have to worry about that, ever. Just go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." I kissed her cheek, and her hand went limp around mine as she slowly drifted back into sleep. I realized she only wore little panties and a loose tank top, and I had to smile at my mate's sleep attire.

I went to the bathroom to get her the warm and wet cloth. When I came back I crawled into my bed next to her, and almost immediately she snuggled in closer to me.

•••••

Venus's POV

The trees were in full bloom as I traveled through the forest. My  bare feet sunk into the ground as I moved. The path was clear on the forest floor, I knew I was to follow it.

Suddenly a large black wolf crossed the path, somehow I was not frightened by the large beast. His large golden eyes showed me something familiar. For some unknown reason I felt more safe with the wolf now with me.

The wolf bowed his head to me, he wanted me to get on him, though I don't know how I knew that.

His fur was thick and soft between my fingers as I climbed his neck.

I woke up in a very strange room, and there was a rock hard heater beside me. I realized that it was a body. A large shirtless male body, and he had his arms wrapped around me, caging me in. I took a deep breath, my body was no longer trying to kill me and that's what really mattered

I looked up to see it was Mr. Millow. I was wrapped in my teachers arms, and I was enjoying it.

He had a rock hard chest, though it was all scared up. There was one that stuck out to me, it was like a large bite mark that was still pink and fleshy. I had an uncontrollable urge to kiss those scars, a small voice in my head said I should be intimidated by the brutality these scars told.

I detangled myself from his wonderful embrace. I looked down at my tank top and panties, and decided to find something else to wear in case we were not the alone in this place. Where ever this place is. Why did Val bring me here?

I found a black long sleeved dress shirt, and I tucked it into a pair of sweatpants. Knowing all of what I was wearing was Mr. Millow's. I could smell his natural musk engulfing me, the same way it did the day I found him alone in his office.

Around the room, there were no decorations, but there was a picture of a family on the dresser. A tall man and a long haired woman had their arms around three young kids, a boy and two girls. I had to look at the picture closer, the little boy had to be Mr. Millow as the picture seemed to old for him to be the tall man, though there was a likeness.

There were four doors total in the room, the first was French double doors that must have led to a porch or balcony. The second one I opened was a huge closet, but there was almost nothing in it. One side of the closet had a few suits and pairs of shoes, but the other side was completely bare.

I found a huge bathroom next. The shower was easily the size of a small bedroom, with seats and everything. There was a big jet powered tub as well, but what caught my eye was the hug vanity on the far side of the room. It was brand new, and was completely empty. I decided not to wonder about the possibility that Mr. Millow might have just broken up with a woman and I could be a rebound.

Finally, on the fourth door, I found the exit. Curiosity killed the cat, so I went out into the hallway, as I passed a window I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked out to see that I was at least 3 floors up and 3 naked men.

They were all muscular, not as muscular as Mr. Millow is, but still. They were headed for the woods, but before they stepped into the tree line, they started to change.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I started to hyperventilate. Where once stood 3 men, now stood 3 wolves.

"What are you doing?" A husky voice said from behind me, making me jump ten feet in the air.

I screamed high enough to shatter glass until I turned to see Mr. Millow standing in the doorway. "What. Did. I. Just. See." I demanded.

"I didn't want you to find out this way." He said.

"Find out what?" I demanded again.