Naglasak

Mr. Millow's POV

My wolf cried when I released her. Venus gazed at me, though I could not meet her eyes. The salt of her tears was fresh in the air. Every fiber of my soul begged my body to wrap her into my arms, only to never let go. 

This need could not be satisfied right now. She doesn't get it. If I told her the truth, she would hate me. I do not want to scare her before she truly knows me. 

But I couldn't see her this hurt. My wolf cried as he watched her body shake as she gathered her things.

I give into myself and pace over to her. When she turned back around, I pulled her into my chest. "The truth is harder to swallow than a lie. Trust me." I told her again. I bring her chin so that her teary eyes met mine. My touch clearly affects her as her cheeks turn scarlet. "Soon you'll understand baby." I know this won't satisfy as an explanation now, but I plan to satisfy her in every way possible one day. 

Venus pulled away from me. The tears she held in her eyes fell to her cheeks. It almost killed me to watch, a sharp pain went through my chest. 

She ran out of the room.

I sighed as I watched her go,  knowing that there was nothing I could do. I went to my desk, rubbing my face to calm my wolf who was screaming at me for letting her leave crying and without any underwear on. 

Valery walked through the door with a concerned expression knitted into her forehead, I knew then she had been listening to this whole encounter. 

"You should tell her." She said with no hesitation. I shot her a look. "She would understand. I've know her since she moved here from North Carolina."

"I knew she had a little accent." I said dryly. My wolf couldn't be happier to have a little southern belle for a mate. 

"Venus is going to give you hell now. You know that right?" Valery said equally as dry.

"How?" My wolf sings at the thought of seeing our mate go wild in wanting for us. 

"Those little stunts she pulled. Were nothing compared to how she is going to be now." She said with a smirk.

"I forgot that you are her best friend." I said. Valery smirked and bowed her head in respect and left.

.....

Venus's POV

"Where have you been?" I sighed to Valery who finally came to the car. If she had not of came in two more minutes I was going to leave her ass here. 

"I had to go talk to my math teacher." Valery said as she slid into the car. I glare at her from the corner of my eye, but I do not question her statement. 

"You wanna go get some coffee?" I asked, not really wanting to go home.

"Yeah, sure." She said. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride, Valery seemed enamored with whoever she was texting, and I was not in the mood to talk. The only thing, or person, on my mind was Mr. Millow. The way his hands pressed me into him, and his breath on my eye.

"I have a question." Valery said after we ordered and sat down at the French Café. 

I sighed. "Okay?" I never can tell what will come out of Val's mouth after that statement. 

"You've never really been interested in other guys. I mean you had boyfriends, but you always were just using them. What's so different about Mr. Millow?" Valery said taking a breath.

"Well, my moms a bitch and he's hot. I figure I have nothing to lose." I said. I do not think I want Valery to know how deep these feelings go now. He is my teacher, and that should make those feeling obsolete though right now he is the only thing I can comprehend.  

"Really?" She questions. Her intuition is always on point when it comes to reading me. 

I take a deep breath, she knows everything about me so why not one more thing. "He's different. He makes me feel different. Like nothing else matters but him." I look at her, and instead of laughing, she has a adoring smile on her face."

"Not even Henry?" Val leans closer to me while squinting her eyes. 

"Girl you know you brother and I had some good ass times, but we said before he went to college that is all it was. Mr. Millow for some reason has this pull about him, like no other guy I've ever been around." I take a sip of my iced coffee, surveying the shop for Mr. Millow like I could feel his presence.  

"Can I spend the night at your house. I don't want to go home." I said and Valery nodded. She never questions  why as she really already knows and has seen how my mother acts toward me.

........

Mr. Millow's POV

I followed Venus and Valery to the little french cafe as my wolf would not let me focus on anything but the look on Venus' face as she stormed away from me. 

When I near the little cafe, I see her look around as if she could feel me close by. My hope that this would comfort her died as I saw her face fall as she spoke again. Valery nodded her head and they began to gather their things to leave. 

I quickly cross the street to avoid Venus seeing me, but I watch as she opens the door and her hair blows against the wind releasing her sent through the air to me. Again she looks around as if she knows how close we are. In return my wolf begs me to go to her, to hold her, to take her as ours right in the street. 

This would only scare our little human away, I tell him only for him to scream in my head. I walk back to my car when I can no longer see her. 

'We can't keep leaving her for much longer. She will get sick and so will I.' My wolf says. 

I shake my head at him. 'She won't get sick, she doesn't have a wolf. She can't feel us like we feel her.'  

'How do you know? She needs us. She needs me.' He cries like a little baby omega. Who knew an alpha wolf could be made to cry over a woman. 

'Our mate, you ass.' He screams once again into my head.