I'm not a Sex Maniac

Dedicating this chapter to HushedInsanity

Venus's POV

We were sitting down at the kitchen table eating when Pan finally spoke.

"So I'm going to warn you about something." He said with a sigh.

"Yeah..." I said, letting my voice trail off.

"Mates of werewolves go through this thing called Heat. It's very painful, if your mate isn't around to help." He said slowly.

"So basically I'm going to be like a cat." I said, he nodded. "Do you know when?"

"For a wolf it's random the first time. Anytime after that it usually happened around the time a female is ovulating."

"So every month I'm going to turn into a sex maniac?" I asked, while also asking God, why me.

Pan shook his head. "Wolves usually only go through it, at most 3 or 4 times a year. I don't know about you."

I huffed. "What kind of karma did I have coming for me!" I said taking my plate to the sink.

"I didn't hear you complaining earlier about being a sex maniac." Pan said with a slight chuckle in his voice.

That wasn't it at all, but I decided that this wasn't the time to pour my heart out to my lover. I concentrated hard on scrubbing my plate.

It wasn't until a pair of arms wrapped around me that I remembered the Pan could feel my emotions. "What's the matter?"

I lathered my hands in soap to get the sauce off them. Pan didn't seem to like that answer, because he grabbed my hands and rinsed them off. Then he spun me around and dried them off.

"What's the matter." He said, obviously telling me to tell him.

"I'm not a sex maniac. I can't even make you cum more than once. Unlike you who can't seem to get me to stop cuming. I can't even have your kids. You'll never be satisfied by me or with me." I sobbed out.

Pan pulled me to his chest. "I don't care that you can't have my kids. We can have a surrogate to carry them. And do you really think that last night left me unsatisfied? Babe, that was the best cum of my life. Your the best thing in my life." He said. I slowly calmed down, not really knowing why I had the sudden outburst.

Then just to ruin our beautiful moment, in walked Henry.

"Pan, there's a problem at the border. Alex wants you to check it out." He said, knowing the awkwardness that hung in the air.

Pan stormed out without a glance to Henry of I. I started to clean up the dishes. Henry just stood there, finally I asked him, "Do you need something?"

He cleared his throat. "I have to stay with you until he comes back. New house rules. Pan, Me, Valery, or Alex, and I'm the only one here right now."

I sighed. "Sorry, I'm so new to this. But it makes a lot more sense, the stuff I used to see at your house." It explains the weird eyes he used to get when, well never mind.

I only say never mind because a jab to my rib cage sent me into a fit. I convulsed on the floor, throwing up the spaghetti I had just eaten. When Henry tried to touch me it made everything worse.

•••••

Pan's POV

I knew that falling off into the river had hurt Venus. That was the only thing on my mind as I raced back to the house.

I shifted back and found Venus on the floor and Henry looking very helpless.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HER!" I screamed, scooping Venus into my arms, the convulsions stopped as soon as I touched her.

"It made it worse." Henry said, almost like he was in shock of what had just happened.

I carried Venus up the stairs, feeling waves of Deja Vu. Only this time she was stirring, unlike the first time when she was limp and fragile.

I ran her some bath water as I undressed her. She mumbled a lot, but I couldn't understand her.

I tried to be gentle with her, I knew that she was feeling better. Though I still don't understand it, when the bond is what makes her sick, why would it make her better?

•••••

Venus's POV

I tried to thank Pan and tell him how much I loved him as he undressed me, but none of the words came out correctly.

I felt better and better every time Pan touched me.

"I wish you would stop getting yourself hurt." I mumbled as he scrubbed my arms.

"Sorry babe, it's the name of the game." He said with a sigh.

"Let's make a new game." I said as he reached down the un plug the water.

Without another word he lifted me up and wrapped a towel around me. Very soon after that, I fell asleep.