Ti Bi Trčala Vrišteći

Mr. Millow's POV

My wolf was cussing me. I knew that I had to stop what was happening before it went to far, and I would have lost control with her before she knows why she feels this way. I watched Venus as the stunned expression slowly washed off her face.

She took a deep breath. "What is your problem with me?" She zipped herself up.

I had this wave of anger roll over me as I considered her words. I bolted out of my chair to her, causing her to back up against the wall hastily.

"If you knew that things I want to do to you. You would run screaming. You should run screaming." I warned. Our bodies were close enough that I could smell her arousal. I take in a deep breath of her sweet scent to calm myself.

Before I could stop her, she was palming my already hard dick. "I want you to do those things." With her other hand, she unbuttoned my pants. She slid her hand down into my pants and my boxers, causing a jolt of pleasure to run through the my body.

But I had to stop her. I took her wrist and turned her around, pressing her against the wall. My hand snaked around her waist to the apex of her thighs where I cupped her dripping wetness.

"Someday I might just have to really teach you a lesson." She quivered at my words, though I knew they would not satisfy her. I release her to take a step away before someday became today.

Venus took a deep breath and grabbed her bag. "I guess Henry will just have to fuck me." She said as she stormed out the door, slamming it behind her.

How dare she come in here and throw Henry into my face.

I remember about a year ago Henry telling me that he had fucked one of his sisters friends. I just didn't know that the friend would turn out to be my mate.

.......

Venus's POV

I waltzed into 2nd period just in time before the bell rang. I decided to take the seat beside Valery as a first step to healing our friendship since this morning.

I looked over at her and gave her a small smile, but she got up and sat in the table behind me, leaving Namon a free seat to steal.

"Hey babes." He gushed, sliding his chair way too close to me.

"It's not healthy to have a obsession with someone who is disgusted by you. It usually leads to court cases." I replied, sliding away from him.

"Awe come on, baby. You know I could take care of you." He says, this time only leaning farther towards me.

"Namon." Valery said from behind us.

He turned straight forward and murmured what sounded like, 'fucking lap dog.' The important thing was that he did not speak to me again for the rest of class.

When our teacher called us to attention to look into a microscope was when I stopped paying attention. In that class and any class until lunch.

At lunch I didn't even bother to go into the cafeteria. Valery was pissed at me, she made that clear so I would not have a safe place to sit. I went out to the parking lot to sit on the hood of my car to get some work done.

I was working on my math homework when a hand touched my shoulder, making me throw my papers all over the parking lot with a start.

"Thanks a lot." I exclaimed as I chased my papers, still oblivious to whoever caused my panic. I bent down to pick them up, then I turned to see Mr. Millow. "What do you want?" I said dead pan. Though I felt as if I couldn't be happier to see him at this moment.

"Umm, nothing really. I just was out here getting some papers out of my car and I saw you." He said with a nervous shake in his voice. I regret what I said to him when I left his office this morning suddenly, but it did not change what he did or what he is doing.

I stuff my papers back into my bag. "Great. I'm just about done with this little game that you and I are playing. So I'm leaving, see you in class." I said and I started to walk away, even though my body wanted nothing more that to stay there

"Wait. Venus, wait!" He said.

Against my will, I turned around. Though I was hoping he would stop me.

"Venus, I'm your teacher. It's not even about the age. As I said there are things you don't know." He rubbed at his creased temples.

"Then tell me." I shrieked. "What could be so bad?" I demanded.

For a moment I saw a smile touch his eyes as he thought, "You don't want to know." He replied.

"Then leave me alone. And I'll leave you alone." I said and turned to leave. But those wonderful arms encircled me, spinning my to face him.

"What are you do-" I tried to demand, but his lips trapped mine, making me melt instantly.