YUTA - When a Mafia pretended to be a Fake Nerd

Requested by yutaaowr

"Y/n?! Can you clean the board please?? Thank you!!" the school president asked you who was defined as the quiet girl in your class.

You shrugged and obeyed her orders without any issues and that was making people around you taking advantages.They would ask you to do their chores, duties or even homeworks.

You don't know those are called bullying because they never get mad at you at all.AND THE REASON they never get mad is because you do all the works!!

You were cleaning the board when someone bumped into you making you fall on your butt."Ow" you whimpered.

"Oh hello there!! Sorry that I bump you.Bye!!" He walked away without even asking if you were okay or sending a help.But he said sorry at least.BUT STILL!!

You sighed and walked to your seat when someone called you."Yah Y/n! Principal wants to meet you" you nodded and went out to the office as they smirked.

"Yah Mr Han must be tired of her HAHAHAH" they laughed loudly."Yeah how can she says 'Oh they said you called me' HAHAHAHHA"

You were about to walk into the principal office when you heard the voices.

"WHEN WILL YOU PAY?!"

"I-I w-will pay!! B-But give m-me time p-please..."

You gulped and knocked the door."C-Come in!" he said and you peeked your head in."Mr Han? Jeongwoo said you called me?" He shut his eyes.

"N-No Y/n he lied again" you sighed and averted you eyes to a red suited guy who was staring at you.

Mr Han saw your gaze and cleared his throat."Y-Y/n go back to class.I-I have to talk with our g-guest" you nodded and hesitantly leave the office.

You walked back to class thinking about the scene earlier."Oh hey Y/n what did Mr Hand say to you?" Jeongwoo asked and you shrugged.

"Just some punishments that he planned for bullies" you said calmly shrugging a little as Jeongwoo gulped.You walked ahead and stopped your track.

"I saw the long ruler.He said that's the best one to beat your ass" you spatted and he ran away in fear.You smiled in victory walking into your class.

You played with your phone until the teacher walked in."Okay let's start our class!!"

----

Yuta went to met his debtor who ran away from him.He finally found him after 2 months.The debtor is a principal in your school.

Yuta slammed into the office meeting the shocked and scared eyes."Hoi Han fucking Jisung.How are your days after running away from me?" Yuta asked sitting in front of him as he put his legs on the table.

"Y-Yuta I-I--" Yuta rolled his eyes and stood up slamming his hands on the table hard."How dare you run away after you fucking take my money away" he gritted his teeth and Han shivered in fear.

"WHEN WILL YOU PAY?!" Yuta yelled making Han flinched a little."I-I w-will pay!! B-But give m-me time p-please..." he begged when someone knocked the door.Yuta signed him to tell the person to walk in.

"C-Come in!" He said and you walked in.Jeongwoo said you called me?" He shut his eyes and Yuta who was on the other side, was looking at you admiring you a moment.

"N-No Y/n he lied again" you sighed and averted you eyes to him and he internally smirked.

Han saw your gaze and cleared his throat."Y-Y/n go back to class.I-I have to talk with our g-guest" you nodded and hesitantly leave the office.