𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷~ 𝚜𝚎𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎

You sat down at the family dinner table in complex silence until your mother spoke up.

"We found the human items in your bag yesterday after you came home from the shell fair" her dark red eyes gave you a look of disappointment as you held your head down.

"I-i was just curious ma I didn't go to the surface"

"Well I guess it's too late hun~ we already called your great grandma and you'll be staying in the coastal waters "

"But mama! " your head shot up hearing another yet older voice.

"Go pack were leaving in three minutes" the pink flamboyant fish stated eating small snails.

You swam crying as you went to your room, well more like cave, and grabbed your favorite yellow shirt that had floated from the surface and a pair of short black shorts.
"Goodbye.... Forever" you frowned as you took one more look back and shot to the surface. It had been night so you weren't worried on being seen, for human monsters never came out at that time.
Tiny boats floated on top of the dark blue water a few miles past the mini island you had found.

Stepping out of the water your once shimmering light green and violet scales turned to a soft tan/ dark skin tone, as for your violet 'hair' it popped last turning to human hair (h/c) in color and the perfect length.

There in the middle of the grassy isle was a big broken down building, grey and made out of rocks or was it bricks? You couldn't tell since there was only the light of the beautiful crescent moon above you. "This seems okay for the night" you climbed the, what seemed like hand made ladder of different pieces of drift wood and rope, to find a room of human junk.

"Hope no one lives here" you then passed out in your clothes and human form.

You dreamed of being sent away for good away from your job as a sea horse herder, all your belongings and friends from under the sea it was all gone.
You felt as if you were falling when...

"Ahhhhhh" you shot up from your dream and clenched your chest to slow your heart rate even a bit. It was now morning and there had still been no one around, luckily.

"My eyes" you whined rubbing them as the bright sun beat on your face. You got up and climbed down the tower to see a boy.

He had brown hair and eyes, he looked shorter than an average kid his age and wore a white and striped shirt with shorts... No shoes strange.

"AHHH, oh my cod you scared me" you yelled jumping back.

"Please don't hurt me" you spoke as he yelled and held your hands out to guard your face but he didn't go to harm you.

"Hey hey it's okay.. I'm Luca, Luca Panguro" he shook your hand violently.

'Ouch' you thought but smiled anyway " I'm (y/n), (y/n)
(l/n)"

"Oh your not Italian are you? "

"Oh well um i-i" you stuttered

"It's okay it's unique yah know.. Anyway I only said that cause of your last name" he reassured you so your secret was safe until he splashed in some water revealing his true form.

"Y-you're a sea monster?! " you covered your mouth astonished.

"Well I prefer sea human but yeah sea monster works too, yah know the island over there loves us. "

"Yeah! Me and my buddy alb- OH FISH STICKS... I forgot to get his bag back from my parents" he frantically dove in the water but swam back.

"Good day " he nodded and with that he was gone.

'He said the island over there'. You thought looking over to the place he had pointed at previously.

Diving in your form came back tail and all and you swam over to the island slowly yet surely. It didn't matter if you had been a super fast swimmer since birth it was that you had been a bit afraid.

That boy didn't see your form and neither had anyone else so far so you were okay, mother always said "you can't get caught, their not here to make small talk and bake NO their here to do MURDERS " she always said that and being sort of shy you obeyed her and fathers orders.

Swimming up to the sea shore at the corner of the little town you shook off like a scared puppy and waited a bit just till the sun went down, even if it took a few hours, you just sat and skipped rocks in your own silence.

"Hey there's a girl down here" an unfamiliar voice called out making you jump and hide in the cave a few rocks had made.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
806 words
I really liked this movie and fell in love with Alberto like immediately so I decided to make a book on him.. And it's not a lemon which is new for me so let me know how you like it in the comments ❤ if you got any chapter requests lemme know ♡ and don't forget to vote my butterflies🦋