𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 ~ 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙

You woke up to the sky a bit grey and raining, your secret was already out that you and the two boys were sea monsters and your insecurity had been released when Alberto said what he said to you the other night.

"I like you for how you are"

That sentence played through your head over and over like a stuck singing lady machine (a record player).
You left the tree house and stood in front of Alberto's room playing with your hair nervously after you went human.

*knock* *knock* "Alberto can I have a word? " sure you two were still just friends but you both knew your feelings towards yourself.

He opened the door with a smile and half lidded eyes since he had just then woken up. "Hello gorgeous" he teased you making you blush "whatcha need? "

" just a moment of time is all"

He bowed "come in" you both laughed. You entered the room holding your breath and going red like the underbelly of a sea slug. "You look tense you alright? "

"Mmm.. Mmhm" you nodded taking in a deep breath " so you know the other day when we sorta kissed or what ever"

"Well we DID kiss not sorta " he made you giggle at his small remark " go ahead " he laughed.

"Okay and before going home you said something about a date"

He nodded in agreement "mmm I did yes" his green eyes narrowed as he scratched his chin.

"And well-" your eyes concentrated to the floor, you shuffled your feet. You were afraid to straight up tell him what you wanted and how you felt.

He got closer to your face "you wanna go out? "

"YES PLEASE! " you blurted out "sorry too much" you covered your face and mouth in embarrassment.

"Haha no never but yeah just gimme a few hours and I can get us a perfect date spot ONLY if your okay with the water" he made you a bet without making the bet.

"Oh um -" your face flushed "yeah I guess I am" you nodded feeling your human hair bounce which caught the boys attention "what fish got you tongue?! "
His tanned face turned 50 shades of red and he nodded slowly. "Mmmm, well see you in a few hours" 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
382 words
Sorry it's short but the next chapter will make up for it 🐟✨🤭