𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿~ 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙

You nodded and watched him leave, you were amazed on how fast a mood could be taken from you then you thought of something that could bring it back, and that special word was WATER.

all you needed was water and the day was set. Soon after Alberto had left to see what they wanted and who over all had gotten into the house the came back with a elongated sigh.

"So what's the dish?" you asked him laying on your stomach across the mattress. He stood his back towards the door.

"Okay so Luca he forgot the bait since it wasn't net fishing its yah know with a pole and all that " he pointed with his thumb to the direction of the boy then continued with grabbing the bridge of his nose his index finger and thumb rubbing it. "and guilia just came because she's nosy with our relationship, and as far as Massimo goes he just forgot to tell me that there was left over pasta in the fridge since he tagged along anyway".

"Not like you wouldn't have found it haha" you laughed at him. It was the truth he loved to eat if he wasn't with you or working that boy was eating.

"Take that back!" he teased you glaring down to your level. You shook your head and ran through the house to get him to chase you, which he did.

You passed a few circles around the tables and chairs then eventually got outside, you ran around the tree and hopped over the brick leaving him speechless he's never seen a bad ass move like that before especially from you. He quickly ran to the back door that entered to the town and chased after you. Being that you were a quicker swimmer and runner you had to purposely slow down for him to reach you.

"Just a bit further common" you giggled running while looking behind you to make sure he was still chasing after you. Thankfully you reached the water and dove in immediately changing to your beautiful colors. You swam behind a rock and hid so you could leave and sneak behind him.

He reached you huffing and puffing then looked around confused "Baaaabe~" he called out he check his left and right sides.

"Boo" you whispered grabbing his sides with your tail. He screamed in shock and grabbed his chest to steady his heart beat.

"Holy sharks (y/n) you scared me" he huffed "Cod I cant breathe"

"Oh your just bein' a guppy"

"Nah baby your just super fast and somehow quiet" he smirked "But that's why I like you I guess"

Your ears flapped down in sadness and shock "You don't love me?" you pouted like a spoiled child after being told no. That's when he pinned you against the wall and looked intensely into your eyes. Those emerald green eyes of his seemed to glow when he became flustered, the pupils were small slits just like a fine line on paper. "What?"

"Nothing im just admiring your beauty under the light down here, and plus were alone ~"he bit his bottom lip leaning his body into yours more.

"Then I guess my plan worked huh"

"Plan? ...What plan?" Alberto cocked his head to the side and backed his body away once again leaving just a few inches between you two.

You unwrapped your tail and slowly drifted through the water back and forth as you explained "Well since we were at the house ALONE and things were getting like well yah know"

"intense, sexy, st-"

"That's enough from you" you giggled pointing at him with a semi serious face trying to contain your laughter "Anyway we finally had the day together no interruptions aaaand then they came and messed that up" you pouted "So I got the idea of taking us into the ocean to have a little bit of alone time cause there will be absolutely no...interruptions~" you swam into his arms wrapping your arms around his shoulders and your legs around his waist "Besides no one will find us but Luca and he's busy with guilia and your dad".

"Well then my treasure lets play a bit yeah?!" Alberto cooed in your ear giving the tip a small nibble which made you hum in happiness.

"Great minds think alike" you giggled and he pressed your back against the wall of rocks. He softly wrapped his tail around your waist for extra support then proceeded to fondle with your breasts. "Hmmm Berto~" your fingers traced his tail that wrapped your bodies core.

His body became tense then relaxed "Careful my tails sensitive pebble" he whined in pleasure, feeling the fins of his tail they became some what sharper at the ends where they fanned out.

"What's this about?" you asked curiously. He turned his head in embarrassment.

"Its what happens when a male sea monster gets aroused but it only happens in water obviously not when I'm dry but yeah hehe" he rubbed the back of his neck still looking away until you spoke up taking more interest in his body.

"Explain more "

"*sigh* okay well like I said when a sea monster gets aroused the fins on our elbows, backs, legs and tails become hard or sharp, depending on the type of male its both, like me, and so when you touch it its more sensitive than usual that also goes for my tail and ears" he pointed at all spots when he explained which body part it happened to "I'm surprised you're not all shy about it".

"Please I'm 18 years old, but intelligently speaking I'm like 100 years old" you joked with him

"Pffft more like 10 years old" he joked back calling you a child.

"Wanna fight punk huh huh" you slammed your chest against his making him back up with the motion, he laughed and raised his eyebrow at you looking down at your smaller figure.

" If we fight ill win, my tail is stronger dummy" he whipped it back and fourth then patted your head, upon seeing your face he laughed and dunked down to your level. You pouted your bottom lips, your face going red from his right-ness. "Awwwe don't be mad at me pebble ~"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

1048 words

My phone was taken away yesterday so I cant properly position my chapters I wont go through why its taken away but all yah should know is ill be posting these off my computer for a bit, I mean I usually post off my computer but I fix the format off my phone ... and yes I'm okay if you were wondering anything suspicious haha.

Anyway love you my little butterflies... also would you guys rather be little butterflies or little jellyfish? comment plz <3

Also should I do an about the author chapter?