𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 ~ 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑 (𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝟸)

He grabbed your hand and motioned for you to get closer with his eyes, you scooted closer and placed your hand on his shoulder holding the other, for his hands he kept you close by your waist and holding the other hand. "Wha- what are you doing?"

"Dancing duuh" he smiled " Its okay just pretend there's music and move your feet" you personally have never danced but Giulias father had taught Alberto to dance, it was to teach him how to be a proper boy, although it hardly worked he found dancing some what fun.

"uhh okay" you smiled nervously " I-I don't know how to swim though" you felt ashamed. It made you feel like you were ruining his fun some how.

"Nonsense just here follow my lead-" he moved his foot back and you used the one he moved back to move forward. Following his motions you soon learned to dance "Hey your a fast learner" he giggled

He dipped you making you look up at the now night sky. "ALBERTO LOOK!" you pointed up looking away from his bright green eyes.

"what?" he questioned letting you stand up straight again.

"Its the big fish" you stared in awe as he looked up with you.

"Honey that's called the moon"

"Oh like a moon jelly fish...THATS A JELLY FISH?!" you pointed excited for a new discovery it turned out that you had been wrong.

"NO no no baby that's a planet, it circles earth its called the moon." he smiled hugging you to keep you in place but his attempt failed, you broke free and ran to a near by bar that held people from falling off the edges. Leaning over you held out your hand towards its direction as if you were trying to touch it.

He just shook his head and smiled you were so energetic and happy all the time, it would be weird to see you any other way. "Hey you know what if we go into town and hop up into the treehouse we could mmm I dunno snuggle under the stars"

This was an offer you would never pass up. You turned to him and ran to him embrace "yes yes yes lets go like now" you squeaked in a happy melody.

Upon reaching the Marcovaldo's house Alberto grabbed you and hoisted you up the makeshift ladder " Thank you " your delicate hands flipped a piece of misplaced hair behind your ear.

"Yah know seeing you smile or laugh is a total treat for me even if you did it a lot I don't mind because it had makes me happier than a sea slug in seaweed." Alberto cooed reaching his arms out for you to take the spot of his snuggle buddy.

"haha I like that expression and I guess the same goes for me too" you smiled going to his embrace. He propped up against the tree and stretched his legs out, as for you well you curled up like a cat and listened to his heart beat. It reminded you of the waves that crashed against the rocks of the island, rough yet gentle and sweet, exactly how he was. Hey you know what I have a question"

"yes my starfish" his nickname made you blush a light pink but you held control of it.

"why do you like me"

he stared into your eyes and began without hesitation. "Well I adore you eyes they remind me of the stain glass windows at the gelato shop, and your hair its the perfect color and length. Your height and how your shorter than I am it just makes it perfect. These lips of yours" he kissed you quickly to make his point but kept goin " and how you laugh or giggle it sends me over the moon, how you clean up after every one like a mother" his little speech seemed to go on and on but you admired every word just how he admired you. After 4 minutes of non stop affirmation he went on to talking about your sea monster form, that took about 3 minutes, although it felt like forever.

"woah I didn't even know you paid that much attention to me" you joked with him.

"HEEEYY" he tickled you receiving that same joyful laugh as before "Okay how come you like me?"

That question conjured up so many different interests in him you immediately got started " Well your hair and how its so curly and soft I love how when your in the dark your eyes absolutely sparkle I didn't know a human boy could be so strong and reliant. OH OH and how when you get angry your little scrunches up" you giggled rubbing your nose on his " I also like how big your hands are compared to mine and your body produces just the right amount of heat so when we cuddle I'm never to hot or to cold"

"dang sunshine you are like a me dictionary" he teased you but you kept on " and OH MY CODFISH when you turn into a sea monster sir you have no business looking that good okay" you put a hand up waging your head in a sassy manner watching his face flush from the strong comment.

"yo-you mean that~"

"of course I cant lie especially not to you" you leaned in batting your eyes and one last thing you whispered into his ear " I like your tail~" he blushed hard core from how you had been acting. His face said a million words without even saying anything himself. "Welp ready for bed its getting a bit late and me and Luca are supposed to be helping the Gelato man sell ice-creams"

He starred straight and nodded still shocked from your words "okay my prince goodnight" you kissed one last time before conking out almost immediately. 5 minutes after you had fallen asleep he unfroze ,finally, and looked down to you clinging onto his chest for dear life. He stayed awake to assure that you were okay and safe then went to bed soundly holding you under a small blanket.

"good night principessa" he said in a small accent before dozing off.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
1039 words
I liked this one a lot personally
Anyway hope yah liked part two my butterflies 🦋