𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽~ 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

You enjoyed him presence even if he didn't talk much when eating. All that matter was that you were okay and so was he right where you were" love you" you smiled still eating catching a glimpse of his face before looking down. He was blushing.

"L-love you too~"

"So ready to go to bed?" you asked taking the dish to the sink washing it and turning around to him before he answered. "what?" his face wore a smirk and half lidded eyes.

"Oh uh nothing, yeah I'm ready" he hid his thoughts and feeling so well but maybe it had just been the way he excused things. He got up and fixed any out of place things around the house and went to his bedroom with you following after him. "Ladies first"

You giggled and walked in laying on the bed, looking around the room with your one eye. "What's that?" you sat up right and pointed to a wooden instrument.

"Oh that's called a guitar here ill show you" he picked up the foreign object and placed his fingers on spots at the top "These are strings and it makes this thing called music" he used his opposite hand to strum down on the base of the guitar. The sound it made struck through your soul and your eyes lit up in wonder.

"Do more" you blurted out getting closer to him on the bed sitting with your legs crossed.

"haha okay okay" he giggled then started on a small strum which eventually turned to a much louder song. He said it was an acoustic guitar and then it was silent, until he stared to sing in the sweetest voice you have ever heard.

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end
sun digs its heels to taunt you
but after sunlit days, one thing stays the same
rises the moon"

"your voice is amazing" you hummed leaning down on one elbow still watching him and listening. Your eyes slowly started to get heavy while he continued his playing.

"Days fade into a watercolor blur
memories swim and haunt you
but look into the lake, shimmering like smoke
rises the moon

Oh close your weary eyes
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
to darken fading summer skies
breathe breathe breathe

Days pull you down just like a sinking ship
floating is getting harder
but tread the water child, and know that meanwhile
rises the moon

Days pull you up just like a daffodil
uprooted from its garden
they'll tell you what you owe, but know even so
rises the moon"

Since the rhythm was pretty much the same all the way through you started to hum your self to sleep the darkness and sleep taking you over "Hmmm hmm hm hmm hmmm" you could still hear him faintly finishing the song.

"You'll be visited by sleep
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
to steal away each dream you keep
breathe breathe breathe"

When the song had ended you fell asleep immediately, he on the other hand had fixed his room up a bit then changed your clothes into one of his overly large dark grey band shirts. He got into what he found comfortable to sleep in which was a pair of boxers and maybe a shirt unless he was too hot.

He pulled you up to a comfortable looking position and you latched onto him in your sleep then you had felt movement your eyes fluttered open "Berto?"

"Shhh go back to sleep baby ill be here in the morning" he promised and you both fell asleep in each others arms.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
611 words