𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻~ 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎

(This follows after the smut one because...... yeah.... thats why haha)

You woke up still in his arms and yawned looking over with your messy bed head. His mouth was wide open with slight drool coming out and down his right cheek all you could do was giggle plus his position made it funnier. He was slightly sprawled out his left hand over his head and the other straight so that you could lay on it like your own personal pillow.

Your moving and slight snickering caused him to stir and wake up, "mornin' beautiful baby girl" he pulled you by your elbow back down to his chest and pecked your lips along with his greeting.

"Morning handsome" you wiped off his drool with a tissue that had been in a tissue box near the nightstand. You smiled sweeping some of his out of place curls to the small front of his hair.

He looked fully into your eyes this time and fluttered his eyes a few times to adjust to the light and to both focus. "How'd you sleep? I hope it wasn't bad since you haven't really slept in a bed before " he chuckled nervously and wrapped his arms around your waist, the weight of his hands caused some sort of comfort.

With one hand you draped it around and with the other you fixed your messy hair. "It was amazing actually wanna know why?! " you batted your eyes almost as if you tried to seduce him.

"Whys that pebble" he moved his shoulders side to side to get comfy raising an eyebrow after getting in the position he wanted.

"Because you were with me and last night was absolutely amazing I can't believe... " he cut you off by a kiss.

"No need to ramble sweetheart haha but I'm glad you slept well" you smiled at his words and snuggled until you heard a knock at the door mumbling under your breath as you slunk out of bed leaving him alone on the bed you approached the door.

Your hand reached to the rusted golden knob and turned to see Massimo on the other side with machiavelli (the cat) and smiled seeing him. "Good morning young lady... Is uh Alberto with you? " he looked over to see him in the covers staring at you from behind catching him automatically.

"Oh yeah he's over there" you turned to see him, his gaze from your body immediately went to the roof as if he had been doing absolutely nothing wrong. His whistles made you roll your eyes and shake your head laughing.

"Ah Andiamo (lets go) son we're gonna go fishing" Alberto had completely forgotten that he promised to work an extra day at the little company to save up some money, for what you didn't know, but you knew by his face he didn't want to leave you alone.

"Coming sir" he huffed sadly "Just gimme a few minutes". Massimo nodded and left you two alone, shutting the door you huffed just as well it more in disappointment all you had wanted was a day with your boyfriends with no interruptions. Sure last night had been absolutely magical in every way but you wanted a whole day.

"So you're leaving again?" your thumbs fidgeted by your lower abdomen as you looked down and away from his face to at least try to hide your disappointment.

"Yeeeah that was my bad I promised him I would work extra but not tomorrow I completely forgot im really sorry" he put his hands on both of your shoulders rubbing up and down slowly, his face had shown pure sadness when you looked up ant his taller figure.

"Its alright ..umm what time should you be home?" you asked being pulled into his embrace.

"Probably about 4 - 4:30 at night so ill have a few hours before we go to bed" he looked down to see you blushing. You opened your mouth as if you were about to say something but stopped in your tracks. "What ?!" he asked giving in to your antics.

"C-can I uh.. can I sleep with you again?"

He just giggled and kissed your forehead due to his height comparison "Yes my love you can now I really gotta go so can you hand me my shirt"

You nodded and turned around grabbing the shirt to only turn back around to see him shirtless already. "ALBERTO !" you yelped covering your eyes immediately becoming a blushing mess.

"Pfft please its not like you haven't seen me like this ...or more" he whispered the last part to you and you whipped your head his direction.

"Heeey shut uuuup now go to work so I can -"

"so you can what" he raised an eyebrow leaning down where you had become face to face

"So I can do ..arg I dunno stuff now go" you laughed pointing to the door but it was only moments till he picked you up and layed you down on your back just like the night prior. He started to kiss your face technically attacking you with his love but you didn't mind. It was im a playful way and you never wanted it to end, BUT fate had other plans and now the door had two knocks on it.

"COMING!" alberto yelled knowing that it was Massimo on the other side.

"That's what she said~" you whispered, kissed his lips quickly and laughed running out the door and to the kitchen so that he would run into Massimo, unable to keep the chase on.

"Brat~" he shook his head and chuckled then went to work as he promised. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
945 words