𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸~ 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

It was now about a month that you had been with Alberto, the summer sun slowly went down and the clock struck 12. It was finally fall and soonly the cool air would blow through Portorosso's island.

August 17th was the day you would soon regret though...

"Gooood morning my beautiful little angel" Alberto lifted your chin kissing your nose lightly as he came into the kitchen. You had woken up before him to do some much needed house cleaning since you volunteered a few days prior.

"Morning my love" you stood over the sink cleaning the dishes when your half bred boyfriend wrapped his arms around your waist. You dried your scaled hands off returning them back to a human state and turned around still in his embrace hugging him tightly, humming a sweet tone of comfort.

That's when the doorbell rang. You huffed and kissed his cheek before going to the door. Your hands reached for the door knob and you opened it to a woman and a man they had looked familiar to you but you didn't know where.

"Can I help you?" you asked wincing your eyes due to the strong rays of sun.

When they spoke your heart sank "im your mother don't you recognize me and your father?!" her eyes looked stern and your father looked disappointed in your very existence.

"G-go away" you held your hand to your chest backing away to shut the door but it was flung back open before fully shutting. "ALBERTO!" you called out for help as your mother forcefully grabbed your wrist and yanked you to leave the very building you called home.

Your boyfriend ran into the room panicked at your sudden outburst. "(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY-" he looked both ways until seeing the door open and you outside being pulled towards the gate. "LET HER GO RIGHT NOW" Alberto sprung into action taking your free hand and pulling you to his chest the mother grabbed a hoe and swung it against Alberto's arm slicing causing him to hiss in pain as he let go of you to grab the injured spot.

"No stop pleeease " you cried as your father grabbed your hair dragging you to the sea leaving Alberto in the backyard and you being back to a abusive household. "Berto.Luca ...hhh-he-hel-help me arg" you thrashed trying to get from their grasp while trying to cause a scene so someone would save you but it was too late for that now.

ALBERTO POV

"(y/n) (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU??!" i yelled running through the town to try and find her. I called out to found find no help.

"-Berto what's wrong chill out" Luca asked a worried tone laced in his words. "I-its (y/n) she was taken away by I think it was her parents and now I cant find her I'm worried on what might happen to her" I huffed trying to catch my breath in-between words.

"I'll take the land and you go to the sea, ill get guilia to help... we'll find her okay I promise" Luca hugged Alberto and ran off to find Guilia. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
533 words
This book miiight take a bit longer because I'm starting my senior year this Monday aka August 9th so don't worry I haven't forgotten that also includes the other books i have