𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻~ 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙼𝚎

"STOP IT... PLEASE" you yelled at them. The two boys had their undivided attention on you and saw your tear pricked eyes. "Stop fighting" that's when you ran into town alone and in the dark.

"Wait (y/n) " Alberto yelled reaching out to you but you had already been gone.

Around you the streets were grey and wet, the mist had likely been the cause of the slippery ground so you just tried to find an alley way to re cooperate. "Oh hello there " you heard a voice unfamiliar to the ones you've heard throughout the last 2 weeks you've been here.

"Come out.. NOW" you balled your fists ready to fight when a catfish looking male came from the shadows "eeeech... Ercole " you rolled your eyes still keeping guard and standing ground.

You heard a snap and that's when two younger boys had pinned you against the wall, their nails dug into your delicate skin as you had thrashed about to end the pain in your arms a new one came to play when ercole had winded back and released a painful punch in the stomach.

"Ow... H-help" you breathly called out.

"No one can hear you my love -" there it went again, silence.

You heard a few grunts and thuds. "No one is allowed to call her that be ME" Through your wounded eye and blurred vision you saw those same soft yet vibrant green eyes as when you were found on the island those few weeks ago. "(Y/-) .. (Y/n-)... (Y/N)!! " it called out.

"Alberto? "

ALBERTO POV

I was running to find her when I heard her tiny voice then a hit, a light gasp and another hit. "Jeez where is she" I felt powerless until I turned the corner and good thing I did because that's when I had seen ercole and his two little minions going after MY (y/n).

I hid in the shadows then quickly attacked the two that held her back against the wall, then backed ercole up to where he could no longer run or even move.

It started to rain and my original version came to be when I started to beat him. I pounded his face in and made absolutely sure he was bleeding before I turned around to leave. Anger issues am I right?!

My tail wagged as I walked with my eyes closed happy to have fought off the evil to save her maybe this time she would like me. But my smile washed away to see her almost life less body, limp and no longer human.

Her tail was a beautiful violet color and as for the rest of her scales they were a light green sort of like Luca's now that I thought about it.

"How come? " I thought, but picked her up bridal style careful just in case anything had broken as he was beat up.

The only logical thing I could think of was to take her to the water, I knew how to properly take care of someone there than on land with gravity. Just as I got deep enough in the water to protect us she came to fluttering those beautiful (e/c) orbs of hers.

"Are you alright? " I moved some of her scales from her forehead back to its original place.

"Al-ber-to? " her voice was confused but coated in that sweet tone she always used when talking to me. She was like a tiny wasp in my eyes, strong and feisty, yet beautiful and small.

I nodded "mmhm, sorry if it's a lot to take in I guess I just don't get wet often" i chuckled making her give me a small smile.

I used the different minerals, plants and mud to help her injuries. Sure it would have sounded weird to a human but I knew what I was doing. I wrapped her arm and leg in a seaweed bandage then tried to check her stomach without having a complete melt down.

"Alberto? " her beautiful eyes fluttered open showing that glass like color.

"Hey are you okay? " I'm sure she wasn't but it was always a good thing to make sure.

"Yeah my arm doesn't hurt anym-" oh she saw the bandages " did you do this? " she asked

I couldn't help but blush "u-uh yeah, I beat up ercole and his stupid friends then took you down here it's easier to fix someone in the ocean cause yah know.. Gravity and all" I laughed nervously.

"Thank you" she hugged me, she actually hugged me. Hesitating I hugged back after a few seconds her scales were smoothly soft and she smelt like watermelon it was strange since most sea people smelt the the salty water or fish.

"So how come you didn't tell me that you were a sea human? "

"It's because I was afraid that you wouldn't like me-" she looked away floating in the water herself.

I placed my hand on her cheek gently, smiling "hey that's just stupid Bruno, and besides I like you how you are" oh shoot what was I doing.

"You, you like me like this? "

"Well I sorta just meant that I like you, like yah know like love like you" Alberto waited for a reaction.

You rushed in and kissed him he pushed against you to deepen the kiss and then pulled away for air. " me too" you smiled hugging him.

Alberto's heart raced and he froze like a fish in ice which made you giggle. "GO OUT WITH ME?! " he blurted out un freezing.

"Yes" was your only reaction before going to the surface without him.

"Oh my sea god yes yes yes" he thought then went after you. "Your fast " the green eyed boy panted

"Well I am the fastest in my old Town" you laughed and went walking to Giulia's place to head to bed.

"Right well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then " you looked down to see him playing and shuffling his feet.

"I guess so yeah" you giggled that's when he leaned in to kiss your cheek one last time.

"Good night (y/n) "

"Good night Alberto" then one last hug and that was it for the night. You climbed the ladder to the tree house and passed out with a smile on your face.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
1059 words