𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽~ 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚜

"Alright I've got about 3 hours to do this can you help me? " Alberto asked Luca as they ate breakfast together, you weren't there because you had been getting ready in giulia's room which also explained why she wasn't there either. Her father had agreed to help as well which was nice of him since he wasn't a romantic type but supported his 'son'.

Senior Marcovaldo had gotten the fish for the meal and prepared a beautiful dish, Luca helped take down a table and chairs with giulia's bike and set them up. "Here? " the red eyed boy asked.

"Mmm maybe a bit lower to the floor like right " he held his chin looking around then spotted the perfect place " there".

Luca moved the table, chairs, and candelabra to it's rightful spot and wiped away the non existent sweat from his forehead. "Thanks Luca your the best now I gotta get ready it's only 30 minutes till I need to get her" Alberto and Luca rushed to the surface shaking off the excess water and ran to the house.

As the boys had been getting the date ready you and Giulia had been in her room. She let you borrow a cute plain white shirt and a pair of jeans that would fit perfectly in water or out of it. You twirled in the mirror examining the transformation and smiled happily. "Thank you so much Giulia, and don't worry you'll get these back after" you winked giggling.

Moments later you heard a knock on her door and got butterflies, opening it you saw the opposite of who you thought it was. "Hey (y/n), Alberto said to meet him in the treehouse he would come get you but 'bruno' his sorta being a jerk to him " he laughed nervously at his joke indicating that Alberto had been just as nervous as you.

"Oh okay is it okay if I go now? "

He nodded "mmhm yeah go ahead, have fun" he hugged you knowing what had been planned.

You fixed your hair as you walked through the hallway and to the back door. "Silenzio Bruno" you whispered and opened the door entering the backyard you found that tree that Alberto had been in and climbed the ladders steps to the base.

There in the sunlight stood the most handsome sight.
He wasn't wearing his regular clothing, but he was wearing a shirt similar to Luca's but black and Jean like shorts. Where he got the clothes you didn't know but you liked how his eyes popped from the color. "Afternoon" he said in an overly rich sounding tone.

"Afternoon" you bowed getting a slight chuckle. "Shall we go or was there something before? "

"Actually I have a gift, I've been waiting to give this to you since the third day we met but uh-" he rummaged through his pockets revealing a small yet long box.

Your head raced with thoughts on what it could be and then you opened it. Inside this box was a necklace, but not any necklace it had been a hand made one. It consisted of a chain he had probably found in the sea and a silver wire that coiled around the small pink, white and purple marbled pearl making a swirled cage to keep it in place.

Your eyes teared up " this is gorgeous how did you make this" he put it on for you as he answered.

"A magician never reveals his secrets" he put his finger to his lips winking at you. You both laughed then went to the spot he chose. "You said you were okay with water and all that so I chose an underwater date" he kept his eyes on you it seemed like forever as you sat and pondered why under the water.

"Why underwater? " you asked, he blushed intensely then looked away.

"Well because your really pretty that way and I don't know your just... Amazing all around and I've seen you more as a human but when your a sea human you just look more, well I guess you would say natural"

"Awe that's sweet" you kissed his cheek in a thankful manner then went to the spot he and Luca set up together.

"Tadaaaaa, madam" he pulled out the chair and pushed it in easily then sat down himself. " so what do you think? "

You looked around you. The spot he had chosen had been right under the sun so the rays of light hit his face in the right angles making him almost shine. The seaweed and coral were in season so the vibrant colors brought out everything and the last you saw were the small fish that swam peacefully back and fourth.

"It's amazing" your eyes sparkled in joy. He made sure to capture this in his mind as he watched you stare around the sea floor playing with little seahorses as they came by.

You looked over to see his half lidded eyes and a stupid smirked on his face as if he had been hit with Cupid's arrow a million times. "What? "

"WHA- oh uh nothing" he scrambled to look normal but froze when seeing senior Marcovaldo behind you in a divers suit. "Oh look at that lunch is here"

"Huh?! "

"What you thinking would make you look for food... Nah I'm no wild animal" you both laughed quite hard at his joke and proceeded to talk until he arrived fully.

"Thank you senior" you smiled as he lifted the tray to show fish, and a salad that sea people could eat without a sauce problem, meaning the ranch floating away.

You both dug in immediately, after all it had been a while since you had breakfast. " is it good? " he asked.

"Yeah really good"
Alberto had been glad to see and hear that you had been happy at his attempt of a first date. You both talked a bit after as well mostly about your backgrounds and how you ended up in your position now a days.

Walking home with him after the date he had directed your attention to him " I just gotta say I had a lot of fun with you today and would like to know if you'd go on another date.. Of course some other time not like tomorrow or anything " he quickly stated rubbing the back of his neck.

"Totally yeah how's next week, same day? " you answered happily upon stopping at the main big brown door to the Marcovaldo's house.

"I'd like that yeah" he kissed your forehead as a goodbye but you teased him before he could fully leave.

"You missed"

"I wha- no I didn't" he disagreed confused.

"Yeah see it's like this" you leaned into him watching his gaze to from your eyes to your lips and back again. Your lips met they were soft like the seafoam of the waves that crashed and he smelt like strawberry gelato which was what you two had as a desert up on the surface after the lunch date.

" woah~" he cooed after you pulled away.

"See better that time huh" you snickered then opened the gate leaving him there shocked beyond repair. "COMING? "

You snapped him from his hypnotic state " oh right yeah" .

That was a night you remembered for sure as for he had talked to you about the different constellations Luca had taught him. "And that over there is Pegasus" he pointed but didn't hear an oooh or ahhh not even a happy giggle or question. Looking down he saw you curled up against his chest with a smile on your face sound asleep, so he decided to stay that night with you in the treehouse. Covering up with a blanket he gave a small peck to your forehead and passed out holding you tightly.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
1314 words

Told yah it would be longer hahah