chapter 25~ ending

It was so long until you finally got saved by Alberto. When the two of you appeared back up on land your new family, being Massimo and guilia technically berto too but he was adopted so it was okay that you two were together, had all made a small 'welcome home' party since after all they all had the whole town searching up and down for you.

"Thank you all so much for this I really appreciate this" you smiled when all the sudden you parents yelled your name from the beach. They shook off the water that trailed down their bodies and stormed your way, Alberto pushed you behind him and growled in defense while Massimo grabbed his regular harpoon. "Wait"

Even if they were awful to you they were still family. They reached you and their expressions softened and they bowed down on one knee with a remorseful tone they begged you back, they hoped for you to forgive their behavior and to "start over" on it since they had realized you were no longer a child. You were a grown fish and needed space just how they did when they grew up.

You looked around and backed Alberto down hugging them both by wrapping an arm around each neck. They smiled and cried because they had felt so guilty, they even started to look for scraps, cuts, or bruises that they may have inflicted but luckily there was nothing.

"I promise me and your father AND your brother will be nicer to you, so you can live on the surface"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" you kissed their cheeks and ran to Alberto "Did you hear that baby?!" he spun you around and sat you back on your feet.

"I cant believe it we can finally be together ..Right dad" he looked up at Massimo "Erm I mean Massimo ..sir" he gave a nervous smile.

"Dad is alright son" he smiled down his mustache curling with his grin.
With that you both went separate ways. They lived in the sea while you lived up on the surface. After a few tears of living together you got married and had two twins your daughters name was melody and your sons name was Xavier. (Sorry if you don't like those names) .

They were a hand full but at least you were a happy family now, and headless to say he was the best father and husband ever.  

THE END

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
413 words