𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾~ 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

( WARNING: For the record again you are both 18+, so if you are not okay with suggested material such as smut/lemons then don't read this and if you are go ahead I cant control yall haha)

You woke up, keeping your eyes shut you felt the left side on the bed to only find out that Alberto was gone. "Babe?" you whisper mumbled sitting up and fixing your messy hair.
You got out of bed realizing you weren't in the clothes you passed out in and giggled " Thank you~" you whispered under your breath heading to the kitchen.

"Gooooood morning sunshine!" you hoped up, shocked, to see him walking out of the bathroom with a towel draped over his head as he ruffled his hair dry.

"hii~" you batted your lashes seeing that no one else was around or actually in the house at all but you asked just to make sure "Soo uh where is everyone else?" your head turned both ways.

"Oh well luca and guilia went fishing with Massimo just for fun, I stayed to hang out with my favorite person in the whole stinkin' world" he winked at you laying the towel around his shoulders and approaching you, wrapping his arms around your waist you had once again hoped in shock.

"Oh well then since I have the day with you... how about we have some fun yeah?"

"Well that depends on your version of fun" he laughed giving you a sly look.

"I guess you'll just have to find out then huh" you grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the bedroom and locked the door behind you.

He clearly loved you being a dominant type even if you normally weren't. The brown haired male sat on the bed and you jumped right to his lap sitting towards him on the edge of the bed "didn't you just wake up?" he asked you.

"yeah so what we have all day and we can start of the day like this, don't you agree" you whispered holding his hand and pushing him down to his back "plus you owe me, you promised you'd be there when i woke up". you pouted like a spoiled child but some how snuck a hint of seductiveness in it.

"okay okay thats fair mmmha~" he moaned once you ground forward on his hips. The friction on his member was already to much to handle for him.

Alberto looked up into your eyes and held your hips firmly, guiding your movement you held your breath while leaning your body forward on his shoulders, your arms propping you up.

"Berto~" your face became hot and your stomach fluttered with butterflies as his hands took a hold of your ass " AAH ALBERTO?!" you were shocked, he had never touched you there before even in the past times together. He was after all the most respectable person you knew besides Luca and Massimo.

"What, are you okay my treasure?" his pupils were small as he waited for a response then dilated back to the regular size when you answered him.

"yeah im just surprised that you would do that..." you blushed.

"Whys that? you know I love every part of you " he kissed your neck rubbing your arms up and down.

"I have no clue and I guess I could say the same "

"Mmmhmn noowww~ where were we" he cooed moving his eyebrows up and down making you both giggle. That's when the door knob jiggled and your mood had been gone when you heard a few voices on the other end. "Agggh its always some thing... HOLD ON !" he yelled picking you up and almost tucking you in bed. "Ill be back sweetheart imma go see what they want".

You nodded and watched him leave, you were amazed on how fast a mood could be taken from you then you thought of something that could bring it back, and that special word was WATER.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
663 words
Next chapter might be a but late I'm on a family vacation.
But I'll at least try to get a chapter in the one shots🦋😚✌🏻