𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷~ 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

The same day Alberto had went to bed with you, he happily held your waist while sleeping. The next morning you had woken up to a small note it read;

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠i𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

"Haha dummy" you yawned while giggling somehow it didn't mess up your yawn.

The breeze blew gently through the house due to the windows being opened, you shivered and went to Alberto's closet pulling out a hoodie putting it on and walking to the bathroom. You picked up you (f/c) tooth brush and went to work then after you had rinsed and had dried your mouth off you brushed your hair out with Guilia's galaxy themed hairbrush and went to the kitchen. There was another letter by Alberto and you smirked happily reading it.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝚘𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

You opened the fridge and right in front of you was a perfectly made dish of bacon, hash-browns and eggs (Some of you don't like bacon, I know, so make it something else hehe). You grabbed the plate and heated it up on the stove. "Looks like I'm alone today till he gets home huh me?"
"yeah guess so-" you answered your self in the silence of the house.

After you ate you went to the bathroom to take a shower since you didn't get to last night and enjoyed the silence of it until Luca had walked into the bathroom while you had been taking a shower, "WHAT UP BESTIE" he screamed over the water pressure sound.

"HI LUCAAAAA" you sang his name happy that you weren't alone any more. "How are you here? I swore that I locked the door" you laughed nervously.

"Oh the window was open and I heard you singing and I knew Massimo took guilia to a party up north of the island, and I saw -Berto in the store window" He told the story of how he got into the house.

"oh okay and your not nervous to be in here?!"

"Nah why should I be?" his voice got higher as he asked his questions towards the end of each sentence.

"Caaause I'm naked" you laughed and you heard his gasp. " What you think I shower with clothes on"

"Pfft its fine I mean besides you're my bestfriend after all, NOT SAYING THAT I WANNA SEE YOU NAKED I MEAN I- I-I" he rambled frantically.

"Luca its fine" you laughed hysterically. After a few minutes of washing off your body from all the soap you asked for him to hand you the towel and wrapped it around you while the curtain was still closed. You opened it and stepped on the dark blue mat with the towel still on you... obviously. Your tail left after your torso became dry and then you went sort of human. There were small scales where the water had lain and you shooed him out.

He left the room so you could get dressed and you came out with a smile and damp hair, "mind if you brush my hair?" he shook his head and grabbed the brush.

"No not at all com'ere" He gently brushed your hair while talking and giggling with you.

You heard a knock on the door and went to open it, there stood your only and only love of your life, Alberto Scorfano. " Your HOME!" you hopped into his arms and saw his slightly blushed face. He hugged you tightly and noticed your hair was wet and your scales shown through past your skin.

"Oh you took a shower?" he sat you back on your feet.

"mmhm " you nodded and he put his finger up and bent down he then came up with a small bouquet of flowers. There were small daisies, lavender, sunflowers and tiny pink lilacs that had not yet bloomed."Berto these are beautiful thank you"

"Heh yeah I just saw those and kinda thought of you" his smile was so pure you might of died from cuteness. "Oh right and sorry I left you home alone " he looked away with an upset look on his face.

Your hand reached his face and pulled it back to look at you, you kissed his cheek and smiled "Its alright honey, look Luca came to keep me company"

"Ah okay.." it was quiet for a second "DID YOU SEE HER NAKED!!??"

Luca backed down like a scared puppy and waved his hands as Alberto stormed over to the brown haired male. " n-n-no I-I didn't "

Al- backed off and smiled "Good~" he then shooed Luca out after an hour of talking and carried you to his room. You layed down on your side and he spooned you holding your waist sweetly talking into your ear. "Did you eat sweetheart?"

"mmmm I ate breakfast I kinda want lunch"

He stretched and got up going to the door stretching once more "whatchu want to eat sunshine?" his shirt slowly moved up with his arms as he stretched. You bit your lip and smirked.

"You~" you batted your eyes at him seductively.

"Nah nah you need fooood" he laughed "Buuuut I wouldn't really say no" he wiggled his eyebrows making finger guns at you.

You ran to him and jumped up clinging to his chest "I love youu!~" you smiled kissing his face all over. He laughed and cooed back just as sweet.

"I love youuu tooo!~"

That day you sat in the kitchen and ate with Alberto feeling nothing but happiness, finally you got two days all to yourself. He was a constant flirter and that was something you would just have to live with.

"Heeey isn't it your"

"My what?" he looked into your eyes with those beautiful green orbs of his with confusion.

Then you got an idea "Oh uh nothing never mind" he shrugged and continued with what he was doing.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
1050 words