𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸~ 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎

"Hey there's a girl down here! " an unfamiliar voice called out making you jump and hide between the rocks that made a cave to protect your shy form.
You saw feet and shorts and some extra noise of mini pebbles being tossed and walked upon. "Hello? " it called again.

You shut your eyes tightly and looked away hiding your face from the being.

"Hey it's okay~" the voice was soft and soothing to your ears. Your head picked up and your (e/c) eyes opened slowly meeting it's voice.

It was another boy but it wasn't Luca, that boy from earlier, no it was a boy with big bright green eyes, brown curly hair, and tan skin. "H-hello" you said in a stuttered, heart plucked voice.

He extended his hand helping your small figure out from the dark of the mini cave.

ALBERTOS POV

wow she was pretty her eyes looked so big and pretty like the stained class in the ice cream shops windows. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair rested in front oh her face and shoulders perfectly shaping her face and the skin tone was just so perfect.

"Sweet mother of pearl " I couldn't help but stare into her eyes as I became more attached to them my mouth opened.

"Hey al... EARTH TO ALBERTO"  Luca came to the embarrassing scene snapping me from my hypnotic state.

"Wha.. Ah yeah I'm here all good I'm good" I smiled stupidly crossing my arms in front of my chest to play it off but by her face she didn't buy it for a thin second.

YOUR POV

I wanted to laugh but I was afraid to make him more embarrassed so I just stared wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Um my names (y/n) (l/n) " he took it and aggressively shook just how Luca had earlier that morning.

"Names Alberto, Alberto Scorfano, beautiful name by the way you aren't Italian are you? "

There that question was again "um n-no I'm not"

"It's alright it's unique I only said that cause your last name" he looked as if he was about to pop a blood vessel as he contained his excitement.

"Right well I um I gotta get going mama is calling me and papa might get worried" Luca said cutting the silence. You all went your separate ways until Luca came back for something he had dropped earlier. "Oh your still here? "

"Yeah i don't have a place to stay I ran away from home"

" holy sea cow.. I did that when I was younger! " he laughed until he saw you face and stopped to explain how his parents had found human things he collected when watching over the school of fish from his mother's barn, then how he met Guilia, Alberto and the town bully Ercole which was made very clear that you had to stay far from him.

"Woah that sounds amazing and this school thing.. What's that like? " you asked wide eyed.

"If you want you could come to me and Alberto's tree house where we stayed, it's not much but hey its all we had " he giggled making you nod and giggle with him.

Upon reaching the tree house Giulia agreed that you could stay being running away is exactly what Luca did at his younger age. She was nice enough for you to stay but little did you know Alberto had been bunking with her family AND Luca's, this week in particular was Giulia's place.

Luca was easily your new best friend from land and you were ecstatic about that, he taught you about the stars and the other human anomalies. Then you fell asleep under the what used to be known as 'fish' to you and woke up to Luca gone and already eating breakfast.

Your eyes opened to the sweet smell of food. Looking down your hands had been a light violet indication that you were changed back to sea form.
It didn't matter if Luca saw you since he had been a sea human too but Guilia might be scared of you and Alberto seemed more attracted to you as a human than the other stupid form you had. Besides Alberto was human right?

"(Y/n) ?! " you heard Alberto say from the ground.

"Oh uh. Yeah? " you shook off before looking over the edge shyly at him. He was blushing.

"Me and the others are going into town wanna join? "

"Yeah also what's that smell" you sniffed in deeply and smiled hopping down next to the green eyed boy.

"Bacon, HERE I'll get you some" he dashed into the house with a fist full handing it to you.

You held it with your finger tips and took slow bites your eyes shut in bliss as the salty flavor danced in your mouth. "Woah Alberto this is amazing did you make this"

He smiled "yeah.. Uh... Noo" it faded but came back "but I helped". You giggled hugging him

" your kinda weird but in a cute way. "

He blushed and froze in place " i-im c-cute" and watched you walk out the brown fence from the yard with a sigh of ecstasy.  

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
896 words
Okay that's two chapters in a day now I gotta go to my MHA one 😂😂 stay beautiful my butterflies

I'mma sleep its 1:33 am rn for me