𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹~ 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔

(FUN FACT: I drew the picture above so hope you like it 💜)

You felt bad for leaving so abruptly a few days ago so went back to apologize to your boss. To your luck he was older and didn't reality you even left but after you explained your reasoning he excused you. So you were off the hook at your new job and worked for a few hours seeing that out of towner again this time with ercole... Ew.

Her blonde hair floated in the wind as she rode on the back of his bright red Vespa. They were honestly perfect for each other, them and their snobby attitudes were a match for one another. Getting off the back of that Vespa she flipped her hair and held his hand while entering the shop you worked at.

Okay now you didn't wanna work anymore and you had just gotten there an hour ago and the morning had barely gotten started. "This is going to be a long day... thank god ill get to spend later tonight with Alberto that will hopefully be relaxing, and at least its Friday" you whispered under your breath while putting your gloves on to start working on the customers up coming request.

You turned around with a forced smile "Good afternoon how can I help you " Her brown eyes glared at yours, knowing you and her hated each other Ercole smirked taking an unusual amount of time. "Sir-?!" you had a irritated tone and that's when Luca came from behind the counter and urged him to make up his mind.

"UGH fine ill take a strawberry on a sugar cone" the slicked back haired male spoke "Oh and ill have the same but on a waffle cone" the girl spoke with attitude in his voice flipping her hair with her hand. They were both 20 and you never knew that a 20 year old could act like a 3 year old toddler before.

You smiled that same forced smile and gave them their cones trying your hardest to not fly over the counter to kill them. Although you definitely thought about it, you didn't.

Finally after hours and hours of painfully boring work your boss spoke up after locking up the windows and back doors "Alright young lady go ahead and go home for the day, you too young man see yah in two days" he waved at you and ruffled Luca's curly hair then shut the light off and locked up the last door to the shop.

Few lights had illuminated the stone floors and tiny houses around the blocks while Luca had walked you home to ensure your safety before he went back to the sea with his mother and father. "Hey you and Alberto make up?" he asked you while you two both saw sight of the house.

"Yeah this morning" you smirked thinking about what he possibly had instore for you just a bit beyond the door.

"That's amazing"

"Yeah but its only thanks to you yah know it would have been week probably, I mean you and I both know that I'm like super stubborn my mother used to say that to me when I was younger"

He giggled and nodded his head "Yeah well Al- is like that too so I understand the issue at hand but glad your back together"

You both approached the same large brown door you always said goodbye or hello at and smiled at him hugging him tightly around his neck as he smiled and hugged you back just as hard, if not harder. You both pulled away " See yah probably tomorrow if not then Monday at work" he shrugged then grabbed onto his hands leaning back to start walking.

"Byeee Goodnight bestie" he laughed at your farewell and nodded waving before fully turning around and diving into the water. That's a feeling you sorta missed now, you haven't switched in a while and you wanted more than anything to swim around like you used too, but oh well you had a life above the sea and that was something you had to get used too.

You turned around to see the lights turned off In the treehouse, that was a bit unusual for the time that was and no lights had been on in the house except for one and that was a small lamp that had sat on the table near Alberto's window seal on the bottom floor. You had a small butterfly creep up into your stomach that had only attracted more because of the emotions you felt while entering the house.

"Oh finally your home" you heard a familiar voice in the background and turned the corner to see Alberto with a smirk on his face leaning against the door frame to his room. "Well... don't just stand there come'ere" he gestured for a hug that you excitingly ran into.

"Man I've missed this, you wouldn't-" you were cut off by his finger being placed above your lips. His green eyes sparkled like emeralds while you gazed into them.

"Here tell me in a second just go sit on my bed okay and ill be back in two shakes of a dolphins tail!" his innocent smile made you think of nothing more. You obeyed his orders and went to the edge of his bed, it was different than Luca's floor or the wooden planks of the treehouse it was comfortable to say the least.

"Okay I'm ba-" he noticed you laying on your stomach and blushed heavily as he held a fresh blanket and pillow in one hand and two small glasses of what looked like water with bubbles in it. His thoughts ran wild while looking at your position but he shook his head to release the thoughts... it didn't work.

"hmmm" you let out a soft hum and opened your eyes to see him staring at you "O-oh uh sorry I didn't mean to lay down I-I just thought that it was comf-" he rested everything down setting the softer objects on the floor and the drinks on the wooden night stand.

"No, no, no, its alright bubble don't apologize" his tone assured you and you continued to relax again while he spoke.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
1050 words

Should I continue with a regular story line like slight fluff or y'all want lemon 🍋for the next chapter as it continues?

Hope you liked it left on a sorta cliff hanger 😂✌🏻