𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷~ 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

He ran through the small Village to find you but he failed miserably. It wasn't like you to run off and for him to NOT be able to find until a thought popped into his head " the sea" you always hid in small space whether you liked it or not.

Alberto dove into the water carefully listening to the waves as they crashed above the surface, the water was almost always quiet underneath so he could almost hear anything that made a noise and that's when he heard a tiny sob then a few grunts like some one was stuck or lifting a throwing things around.

A took a few minutes to find exactly where the noise had came from then he finally found you. Alberto was the only one besides Luca who knew you enough to find where you were.

"(Y/n)? "

Your head swiveled to the side hearing his voice you tried to swim away but your tail had gotten caught between two light purple rocks "ahhhhg" you whined in pain and he quickly swam which you tried tugging harder ripping a piece of your fin, that's when you let out a blood curdling scream covering your mouth wincing your eyes shut at the pain.

He moved the rocks freeing your tail that had now been bleeding, the blood floated in the salty water as tears pricked your eyes. " holy sharks are you okay (y/n)?! " he held your hand and you ripped away.

"Get away from me Alberto"

"What is your deal" his pupils got skinny as he irritatingly yelled at you wondering why you acted out like this, after all it only ever resulted in you getting hurt.

"Oh really what's wrong with me... Oh I don't know maybe it's because of your stupid face when that stupid girl grabbed onto your arm back at the ice cream shop... Maybe it's my now broken tail fin, you know those don't heal so I'm just gonna have an ugly fin like some stupid shark" you cried at him.

His face turned red in anger " if you didn't lash out anytime something doesn't go your way.. YOU WOULDN'T BE HURT RIGHT NOW! " he flung his tail side to side irritated at you then saw your face. Your beautiful (e/c) eyes had been glossy as for your pupils they contracted to just a thin line.

" how DARE you yell at ME.... I don't blush when other guys grab me, I have the RIGHT to be angry you PRICK" you put a finger on his chest poking him harshly with every over pronounced word.

"I only blushed because I was nervous it's a HUMAN reaction" he hit your hand away seeing you flinch from his motion, he tried to grab your hand to apologize but you pulled away keeping your hands close to you.

" don't.... Touch me" you glarred at him intensely and swam to the surface as fast as you could leaving him in the dust or more like bubbles and asked luca if you could bunk with him that night. Alberto wouldn't even notice or so you thought.

That evening and night was one you definitely didn't want to remember "sorry for leaving so fast Luca, I know I'm the worst, now I have to apologize to our boss" you cried as he hugged you for comfort.

"You don't have to apologize it's fine but yeah you should apologize to boss-" he let go hearing a small sniff.

" I don't know what I'm doing Luca " you mumbled.

"What do you mean? " he tilted his head to the side furrowing his eye brows.

" Me and Alberto had a fight and I think I'm in the wrong this time, but he said he blushed from the girl because he was embarrassed and nervous I don't know if I should believe him"

"Maybe you should listen to your heart... And not your head (y/n) or better yet ask him about it when you two relax "

"But i-"

"Just trust me... Ask him tomorrow before he goes with senior marcovaldo to fish" Luca knew what he was talking about after all you were his best friend and Alberto was his second one, he knew you both very well maybe better than you knew yourselves.

You nodded in agreement "alright I will but can I still sleep in here? "

He laughed and nodded "yeah I'm sure, I don't mind it at all"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
745 words