𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾~ 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷)

You had sat on the islands side walls that would lead to the beaches waters watching a bird flap by until you saw a familiar purple blur rush past trough the air and dive back into the water. You got excited knowing full well who it was and rushed down to the rocks of portorosso.

"Hey dummy" you giggled watching Alberto as he swam small laps in the sea from a buoy and back to the large rocks that laced the islands corners. Approaching him on the sand he smiled hoping out of the crystal clear water.

"Hi sunshine" he picked you up kissing your cheek as he swung you gently, Your (h/l) floating with grace. "What are you doing here?" he questioned as he set you down on the sand feeling the grains between your toes you smiled in content.

"Just came to see my favorite sea monster in the whole world" you tapped his now human nose with your index finger. "Hey I wanna do something with you but you have to be up in a high place... How's Portorosso's highest mountain?"

"Oh mount Pico?"

"Yeah is that open to the public or do we have to have some sort of permission" You cocked your head to the side looking at his eyes with hopefulness. He nodded his head, he had said it was open to public eye but not many people went there because of the unusual weather that it possesses.

"Ohh pffft whether shm-ether " you flicked your hand left to right and rolled your eyes in a joking manner "We'll be fine now lets go before its too late" you took ahold of his hands pulling him to the direction of the mountain to finally make a dream you had come true.

Going to the mountain it hit about 8:30 pm this was perfect because the sun always set at exactly 9 during the summer seasons. " So uh what did you take me out here for?" he laughed a bit looking out to the sky's view and around the islands exterior. Seeing that there had been no people but you and him you were fairly happy.

"Its my turn for a date and this is my dream, since I was a guppy I dreamt about coming up here to watch the sunset, but now...now I have you with me to enjoy it with" you sat on the side of the mountain patting a spot for Alberto.

"Ahhh okay I see" he smirked sitting beside you, holding your hand you looked over to him as he wanted to get your attention. " (Y/n) I've liked you since the day I picked you up off that beach, so I guess to make things official would you please be my girlfriend?!" he almost said the whole thing in a breath quickly.

You stared into those eyes that reminded you of seaweed and smiled kissing his cheek lightly " I'd love to be your girlfriend" his face burned a dark red, shading his face in embarrassment and happiness.

Looking out to the sky you watched the sunset curling up to him you sat your head on his shoulder. Feeling his arm place around your cool body the warmth made you shiver. " You okay love?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm just a bit cold, the weather is a bit cooler up here but its nothing" you waved it off and enjoyed the silence, it was the fact that you were around him. His soul seemed to jolt anytime you moved closer to him or when you would take a deeper breath in. He watched you take on breath in particular, you shut your eyes feeling the air pass your face. Your hair had floated back while you had grasped his hand tighter to show you were happy in that moment. Opening your eyes you saw him staring at you with a love sick look on his face.

"Wha-" that's when you felt his lips come in contact with yours, ,they warmed your core and you pushed in more. "I'm kinda scared to say this but Alberto~?"

He looked into your eyes "You can say anything my love go ahead" he reassured you with a smile.

You squeezed his left hand taking in a deep breath " I LOVE YOU"

He chuckled upon seeing your sudden outburst he was usually slick and you were usually in a natural state but in this moment you were a blushing mess feeling your heart pound in your chest he placed his hand on your cheek, " I love you too" he said in the sweetest voice.

Man he could do things to you and you some what like the feeling but this one made you feel sick.

"You-You do really... Santa Mozzarella THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" your second outburst made him laugh as you hopped around.

"Yes of course" he stood up with you taking your hand.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
831 words

Part two should be out tonight or tomorrow morning ❤
Stay beautiful my lil butterflies 🦋