𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶~ 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

(WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH SMUT/LEMONS DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BACKLASH ALSO YOU ARE 18+ SO IT'S LEGAL ... ENJOY)

" If we fight ill win, my tail is stronger dummy" he whipped it back and fourth then patted your head, upon seeing your face he laughed and dunked down to your level. You pouted your bottom lip, your face going red from his right-ness. "Awwwe don't be mad at me pebble ~"

"Whatever" you looked away but had your body and face pulled towards him "-berto" you looked into his eyes for just a few seconds then had been pulled into a passionate kiss. He chuckled and pulled away looking down to his hands that held your hips " so Bella ragazza( pretty girl) mind if i- " he tugged on your shorts and you nodded giving him your consent.
Immediately he pulled them down along with his. Your hands trailed his body both front and back, he shivered anytime your played with his ears or tail keeping back any sound at all.

"Mmmm Berto" you rolled the 'R' in his name and that made him go absolutely wild (sorry if you can't troll your R's.... I can tho) .

"Oh man I didn't know my princess could do THAT" he pulled you closer and positioned himself slowly pushing in.
His actions were slow but you loved it with every solitary atom in your body.

"You like it~? " you bit his shoulder and giggled at his whining.

" mmmhm" Alberto nodded and proceeded to move his hips slightly. You adjusted and soon the slight pain turned to immense pleasure. Each time he thrusted he made a little noise along with you. Most sounds were low whiny grunts or actually moans. You couldn't have been more happier when next to him by him or in this case on him.

Your back was pressed against a large rock, luckily the seaweed had been covering you in any direction someone could have seen you at. " Alberto~ I'm... Mnnah" he breathed through his teeth due to the over stimulating feeling that he got from how you touched him.

You finally felt the knot in your stomach release once you hit your peak, cuming onto his member. "That was so good.. Did you uh? " you pointed and he blushed looking away.

"Yeah like 3 times"

"THREE TIMES?! " you were shocked to say the least.

"Not MYYYYYY fault your feel so good" he smirked down at you and lifted your chin up to his face more. Kissing him you strapped your legs around his waist and whispered in a seductive tone.

"Well then better make it 4 times" he just laughed and started again, thrusting and moaning softly.

"Faster~" you could now definitely feel the over stimulating shock and gasped causing him to worry.

"Sharks are you okay?! "

You blushed heavily and shook your head yes while still covering your mouth "yes just keep going f-fuuuck" you cursed in a high pitched tone.

"Language sweetheart" he giggled watching your bright red face turn 50 shades darker with each motion.

"Sh-shut up" you cried out his name and finally came one more time. You collapsed to the sea floor and he caught you holding you in a comforting position. "Ready to go home"

"Yeah I'm exhausted... And kinda hungry" he laughed then picked you up swimming up to shore still holding you.

"Your so strong the hell?! " you said while feeling his arms.

"I gotta be, that way I can protect you from harm, and get whatever you need no matter the weight, and I need to be able to take heavy objects from the sea to land in case I'm ever asked to" you starred at his side profile while he walked back to the marcovaldo's house.

"I guess you have a point and awwwe your nose is so cute" your booped his nose and giggled kissing his neck.

"It-its is! "

"Oh definitely look at it" you squirmed in happiness.

Alberto just laughed and shook his head then kicked the big brown door open holding you all the way to his room. "Can we cuddle stella (star) ? " he looked at you with hopefull-ness that you would say yes and you shook your head.

"Sorry mister you gotta eat" you poked his chest

"I already ate silly~" he smirked then you for what he meant and threw a pillow at him that slammed him right in his face then fell to the floor. He flinched back and you covered your mouth trying to contain the laughter.

"Oh my cod I'm sorry" you then attacked you tickling you till you started to say "stop stop I'm gonna peeeeeeeeee"

He let go and you both panted "had enough brat"

"No way" you ran to the bathroom and locked the door. He waited and waited until you came back out just to tickle you again after a few minutes of chase around the small house.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
833 words

Sorry I got caught up with the one shots that I kinda forgot I ended up passing the update dead mark for this book .

I'm like stressed rn cause I'm starting school soon and since it's online it might take a bit longer to update.