𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺~ 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

"Hey so uh how are yah" Alberto stood in front of the mirror posing in a cool way "no thats stupid.. Alright um, hey (y/n) looking really nice today"

*knock knock* "Alberto me and (y/n) are going into town now wanna join? " Luca knocked on the door making Alberto scram away from the rusted mirror.

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm commin" he fixed an out of place curl and nodded "silenzio Bruno" he whispered under his breath and left the room grabbing a dark brown hat.

Moments later he met Luca, you and Giulia out side the house. You were so beautiful you had a black shirt that Giulia let you borrow for the day, it was a tank top so a bit revealing but it was summer after all. And to top it off you wore the same shorts you had but they had been Jean material, and no shoes they just seemed restricting.

"Hey there (y/n) ... " Alberto stood with a shy smile.

"Hey" you waved back at him a bit sad since he seemed as if he were ignoring you these past few days. "HEY LUCA! " he watched her run to him giving him a tight bear hug.

"Oh~" Alberto sadly said and turned to Giulia "so I have a favor to ask you.. Or more of a question"

"Yeah dude anything " she smiled "we are the underdogs of course"

"Right underdogs... So um I kinda sorta like (y/n) but Luca and her are always with each other so does she like him? " he asked worried.

"What them.. Pfft ahahahah NO their just best friends" she laughed in her squeaky voice.

"Not funny man... I really like her and she seems to hate me maybe it's how I come off? " he sadly hung his head and jumped into the water.

"Wait ALBERTO" she called out leaning on the rails to the water "shoot... Uh lucaaaaa I need your help" the teen called for Luca, you tagged behind him.

"What's up? "

"Alberto kinda went away... Wait can I talk to you for a second" she looked over at me then back to the brown eyed boy " alone? "

You looked confused and he cocked his head to the side "yeeeah? "
"Wait here a sec K? " he assured you with a smile then went to Giulia.

You sat and played with the pebbles that had scattered the streets of Potorosso. Thinking to yourself why you had fallen so hard for the both that didn't even want you back. Guessing love was just stupid you began to pout.

"Hey I'm back i- why are you crying? " Luca asked upset that his best friend had been so down since coming to the island.

" it's Alberto... You know I'm starting to give up on it actually "

"NO!! - I mean no don't do that why not just go find him and ask his feelings towards you " Luca suggested and you saw Giulia nod her head in agreement.

"Alright well.. Here I go I guess"

You dove into the water to see nothing but small stray fish and a few big rocks but absolutely no Alberto. It took all night long and still no sight of him so you just went back to the house, maybe he didn't WANT to be found.

"This is ridiculous I can't believe I acted like that towards her all because I'M FREAKING JEALOUS! " you heard two voices yelling at each other.

"Stop acting like such a child Alberto, grow up and grow a tail for once in your life and just tell her straight up it's not that difficult"

You wondered who they were talking about and it could only have been you.

"OUCH"

"Arggg" you herd a slap and a few items being moved or rolled until you saw the two boys ripping on each others hair.

"STOP IT.. PLEASE"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
645 words

Sorry it's short but hope you liked it.. Got any ideas for what might happen next?