𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸~ 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

You awoke rubbing the tiredness from your eyes while walking to the kitchen seeing alberto making a shot of espresso.

"You drink that stuff?" you yawned waking behind him

no answer from him was heard just a single scoff

"UH Helloo?" you moved your face to where you could see his full on but he glared at you giving you chills.

"Oh so you wanna talk now?" his eye brows furrowed in a fit of left over anger.

"Yeah cant you talk to your girlfriend for a second" you pouted and he saw that. Sighing he nodded once and said "Go ahead I'm listening"

"Can we at least sit down and talk" you tilted your head looking at his eyes trying to not back out, mostly from the fear he didn't want you anymore or didn't want to listen.

"Sure but make it quick I have a job to do with-"

"Massimo I know but please just listen" you took a deep breath watching him drink his coffee in the silence. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I've been acting its just everything with my parents and them trying to give me away then I finally got you and that ugly BITCH-"

You looked up from your hands to see his eyes widened it looked out of fear to you and you just continued with a small nervous laugh " any way I just really hated how you looked at her and I just kinda acted like a guppy erm I mean child"

"And?" he moved one of his eye brows up as if expecting more.

"And im also sorry for calling your face stupid I didn't mean it" your eyes started to tear up "And also why do you get so jealous when I hang out with Luca, don't say something like its a 'human reaction' you have to have like a REAL reason"

His face contorted to an expression you never knew he had " My dad..."

"Huh?!" you cocked your head to the side as his eyes directed towards the window that over looked a tiny island, the one that you had washed up on when first running away from your parents. You stood up and sat on your knees in front of him, he looked down from the chair he sat on and put his coffee down on the table rubbing the bridge of his nose closing his eyes tightly. "Please tell me Alberto-"

"The reason on why I got so jealous was because I've never really had anyone in my life I mean besides Luca and Giulia.. but-" he stopped to take a shaky breath in " no one ever stays around long enough, my dad left me when I was 12 at that tower over there on the island and since then ive had major issues so I don't really think you want ME necessarily as your boyfriend (y/n)"

"What are you breaking up with me?" you started to tear up fearing he was going to say yes you held your breath.

"Well I mean Im not a good choice " he rubbed the back of his neck looking anywhere else but you.

"NO... explain to me WHY you think your a bad choice" you stood up in front of him leaning over him slightly by putting both hands on each arm of the chair for support. Getting in his face he basically had no choice.

" Well for starters I have anger issues yeah remember the Ercole situation -" you nodded " And I have hard commitment issues with anything people, jobs, Emotional problems" he pushed you forward a bit, you refused to move.

"But I like those things about you, you also have good aspects like your strength both in and out of water, your compassion for me and your friends... like jeez why cant you see that I freaking love you Alberto"

"Well that's because I -" he had been stopped, you lunged in kissing him compassionately. His lips were trembling as if he were about to cry but he kissed back and caressed your face with his hand. "Please (y/n)..please don't leave my side and I promise I wont leave yours ever".

"pinky promise" you held your pinky up and giggled looking at him. He laughed at your childness and wrapped his finger around yours.

"Pinky promise" he kissed you one last time before it was interrupted by Massimo walking in on you two.

"common young man its time to get to work" he walked past the hallway holding different spears and a net.

"Coming sir-" he smiled at you " Meet me in my room later okay I wanna do something with you" Alberto kissed you leaning into you and stood up "I love you brat"

You personally didn't mind that he had called you those mean childish names you laughed and grabbed his wrist before he could fully leave "Jerk-" you smirked

"Don't push it princess" and he left with the two of you laughing and in now perfect terms with one another.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
845 words