𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 ~ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 (smut)

( CONTAINS: NSFW READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
(For the record your both 18 at this point also next chapter will be the fluff version if you don't like smut)

"hmmm" you let out a soft hum and opened your eyes to see him staring at you "O-oh uh sorry I didn't mean to lay down I-I just thought that it was comf-" he rested everything down setting the softer objects on the floor and the drinks on the wooden night stand.

"No, no, no, its alright bubble don't apologize" his tone assured you and you continued to relax again while he spoke. "Sooo remember what i told you this morning?" he sat beside your resting body on the bed and leaned back. The weight of his body made you open your eyes before answering.

"Yeah 'come to my room i have something to show you' " you mimicked his response from earlier and smiled resting your head on your hands that were propped up by your elbows.

Alberto smiled and nodded "Well.. i mean we've been together for a bit and i- well i mean -i umm" he stuttered and leaned over to you "I'll just show you instead" He twisted his body where his chest now faced you instead of the door. Your eyes widened when he got closer making it to where butterflies fluttered up immediately, sure you've kissed before but there was something different about this moment.

When his lips clashed with yours his hands had slid from your hips to your chest. His body moved to where it hovered over yours, his eyes almost seemed to glow in the lighting of the some what small bedroom. Soon his kisses started to leave your lips and trail down your neck.

"annngh~" you let out a small moan from anticipation and pleasure. Alberto pulled from your skin and looked at you with a shocked face "O-oh my cod im so sorry " your hands quickly covered your mouth and you look away almost feeling ashamed.

"No no don't be sorry, I liked it" he softly removed your hands away from your mouth and smirked. You wanted more but you had fallen to far in the 'insecure' category.

"Are you sure? " you asked him running your hands slowly up his arms that supported him above you.

He nodded "definitely, only if your okay with it though... I don't wanna rush you or anything"

"No no I'm okay, we can" you were happy that he asked for your permission since communication and consent was key in a healthy relationship.

He started off by taking off your shirt. His face flushed a deep red once he saw you like this underneath him, you leaned up taking his usual yellow tank top off kissing his neck, collarbone and chest. "Your so warm it's heart melting" you whispered.
He took your shorts off leaving your panties then you did the same for him taking off his dark brown shorts but first had to struggle to take off the rope he used as a belt.

"Your so beautiful your like the rarest pearl" he moved a bit of your hair from your face and kissed you slowly yet passionately. His tongue licked the bottom of your lip asking for entrance to your mouth, you hesitated since it was your first time but let him in anyway. Your tongues fought back and forth until you parted for air.

"Alberto-I- I love you~" you huffed wrapping your arms around the back of his neck bringing him back closer to you. He kissed your chest and let his hands wander your body. From your thighs up to your shoulders his fingertips practically touched every space of your skin, he left nothing untouched.

"I love you more pebble" he rubbed his nose against yours making you giggle in a dazed manner.

He found a sweet spot of yours and began to kiss your stomach all the way to your shoulders giving a small love nip before leaning back to where he practically sat on your hips " you okay pebble? " he chuckled at your facial expressions loving how the lighting made you look.

"Yeah... Are you? " you made sure just as well. Alberto nodded and hooked one of his fingers around your panties looking up at you for some type of signal that what he was about to do was okay, you smiled and lifted your hips slightly so he could have an easier time taking off the (f/c) underwear. Leaving you in just your bra he took off his boxers.

"I-uh don't know how to take these off~" he laughed nervously pulling slightly on the band "do you mind? " he gestured referencing for you to take it off yourself. You were more than okay so you put up a finger, crawling from underneath him you got to the position where you faced away from him sitting on your knees.

"There's clips see... " you unhooked the small clips and he took it from there. Slipping the matching (f/c) bra off and throwing it with the rest of the clothing he had already moved from earlier.

You turned back around against the headboard and immediately he pressed his lips against yours, while grabbing the brown wooden headboard to his bed positioning himself to finally continue what he started.

The tip of his member slowly pushed into you making you gasp at first as it stretched the more he went in but soon enough the pain turned to pleasure. "You can move now" your nails slightly dug into his shoulders.

He took a deep breath in through his teeth and let out a relaxed moan, he started to thrust slowly. His heart beat raced because to him he had never felt something so amazing before, a Vespa was by far nothing compared to you, after meeting you he wanted absolutely nothing to do with anything or anyone UNLESS it was you.

"Your so amazing Alberto mmmmnah~" you whined against his lips making him only speed up from your words of encouragement.

"Not to bad... Annng~ y-your- yourself" the bed slowly creaked with every force and thrust that was made. You smiled and shut your eyes for a second just to take in the feelings that surged through your body. Happiness shot through your body coursing through every single vein you had in your delicate body.

His hands grabbed your hips which broke your concentration, you opened your eyes to hear the noises that circled the room once again and he began to move quicker than before. His moans were so manly yet so cute you couldn't take it once he hit a special spot which most called the G-spot.

"I'm gonna mmph" he didn't finish due to his moans but you could feel your walls tighten around him cumming and he only got rougher at that Instant. Then he pulled out and rubbed himself cumming on your stomach and chest he huffed and reached over your head and grabbed a tissue or two.

"How did you learn to do that? " you blushed asking him while he cleaned you off.

He just laughed at the question and shrugged "beats me... Instincts I guess" you looked at him with a puzzled look "NO NO not like that this is my first time but like I said instincts" your expression eased up to once again a smile.

"I got worried for a minute"

"Don't gotta be worried with me around princess" he tapped your nose putting the tissues in the trash and walked over with a sheet to cover him draped around his body and grabbed the pillow and blanket tossing them over to you, he grabbed the two glasses and handed one to you after getting in bed.

"What's this stuff? " you swirled it around looking at him while he took a sip of his.

"This human stuff they call cider try it" you tried it and sure enough it was delicious. To say the least this night was by far the best you've had in your life. "Thank you baby"

His eyes widened at your nickname, you rarely called him nicknames and he kissed your cheek at this shock almost as a thank you.
"For what exactly"

"For tonight and just I dunno everything" you shrugged putting the glass down which he copied. His body ended up on top of yours again and you smiled into his eyes.

"Your welcome but you do know I don't do it just for me right? Everything I do is for you.. US " he lifted your chin and slowly kissed you before falling next to you once again"now snuggles? " he asked like a child almost.

"Definitely" you giggled. His hands wrapped around your waist pulling you close to him to where your back touched his chest "mmmmm your warm~" you cooed and before you knew it the lights were shut off and you had fallen asleep in alberto's arms.

He had a habit of waiting till you were asleep to attempt slumber himself, that was only to ensure your safety plus you just looked so peaceful while you slept. "Sweedreams my love" he kissed your temple and knocked out.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
1521 words